Hello all

VaEshti

Ensign
Dec 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Va_Eshti
Where you from stranger?

Before my escape: a backwoods, somewhat swampy, bayou-ee sort of place we affectionately referred to as "de Rez" while it existed. Parts Unknown, Texas.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

My infatuation with flying and the realism and detail of art assets and mechanics that EVE always seemed to just miss.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration for sure. Learning to land again (I've been away from Alpha for over a year, so starting from scratch). Though, I am proud of last night where I landed a Freelancer on the deck and somehow it ended up on the underside of it with the nose pointed to the sky. I did a runner before the cops noticed.

I think the rest of the SC offerings are still TBD. It's hard to make an assessment on some things until tried out with teammates.

What was the first game you remember playing?

1970-something Space Invaders on my neighbor's Atari.

What other games do you play?

GW2 once in a while.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Well, funny you should ask. I was hard at work building 3D assets for military real gaming when I randomly reached over and typed "Star Citizen Orgs" in google. Test Squadron came up. The leadership cube shocked me. I thought "No! That will never work!". Then I traced it with a finger and became a believer.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

It's sad you have to ask. Old Kirk.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Welcome to the Org.
Though, I am proud of last night where I landed a Freelancer on the deck and somehow it ended up on the underside of it with the nose pointed to the sky. I did a runner before the cops noticed.
Hey guys, look. A real honest to goodness Testie!

It's sad you have to ask. Old Kirk.
My man. You can fly with me any time.

Forgot your password?