Hello All

Ninetoes

Commander
Sep 22, 2019
RSI Handle
Ninetoes
Hey all, I have actually been a member of Test Squadron for about 2 years, but haven't been too active in SC, was pretty active in 3.4, not very for 3.5, but active again in 3.6. With my increased activity I would like to get to know more people in Test Squadron, maybe join in some activities. I have worked second shift for about 8 years and going on day shift in October, which would facilitate playing more, plus will be end of boating season soon.

A little about myself,...

I am currently 54 years old, retired Navy. I live in Missouri of the USA. I currently work maintenance at the hospital in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, been there for 11 years. Other than computer gaming and building PC's, I enjoy boating and spend most of my weekends from May to October on my boat in the Lake of the Ozarks, the #1 recreational lake in the US. I am also in the middle of renovating my house, which I do in the winter time, since it is not boating season,... 😀

I have been playing Chris Roberts' games since forever, I was a beta tester for Ultima, played all the Wing Commander games and most since then. I am loving Star Citizen, I believe in its potential to be the best Space game ever. I am playing around with dual sticks and Hotas, see which one I prefer, I am also researching building a simpit for SC. I've used discord, but not for voice communication, but will research it and figure it out, I have the discord channel on my phone but cant seem to post on it.

Thanks

Ninetoes

Ninetoes

Commander
Sep 22, 2019
RSI Handle
Ninetoes
I currently have,..
Avenger Titan for delivery missions
Cutlass Black for small trading
Freelancer Max for most trading, for now,... my first ship, love it
Constellation Andromeda
Hornet, but not sure if that is permanently mine or not, will look for a good fighter eventually
Prospector

Ships I would like to get
Mercury Star Runner,... just looks cool as hell
Carrack
Hercules Star Lifter for bigger Trading

I will obviously be doing a lot of trading, but want to get into other aspects also, most look forward gameplay mechanics,... Party sharing of missions, Microtech, and Orison

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Welcome to TEST Squadron! I like your profile, Ninetoes, I couldn't have said it better myself except I'm SLIGHTLY younger and don't own a boat. BTW, don't get a BUI or I'll be taking your picture and bringing you some food, not the way I'd like to meetup with fellow TESTies.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Ninetoes 🍻

dual sticks and Hotas
That makes 3 sticks and a throttle 😁
It is a possibility, I have seen setups with left / right stick, a center stick and throttle. I even have seen a setup with dual throttle.

I am also researching building a simpit for SC
I'm very curious on the result, keep us updatet. We have a section for that on the TEST fourms: Show Off Your Builds!

Last edited:

Ninetoes

Commander
Sep 22, 2019
RSI Handle
Ninetoes
Welcome ninetoes, I joined yesterday. Hope you had a beer, the guys kinda seem to insist. Looks like I can see a main-sheet behind that arch in your profile pic, I’m a sailboat guy myself. Maybe the beer is just making me cross-eyed thoufg
yes, she is a 41 foot Coronado center cockpit sloop, had her for 10 years, just sold her, got a 30 foot Sea Ray, The Lake of the Ozark isn't a very good sailboat lake

Forgot your password?