Hello all!

Fall-Line

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2020
RSI Handle
Fall-Line
Hey there!

I'm Fall-Line (in game and discord as well).

I'm from the northeastern US, but living in Europe, so I've gotten to know some of the EU time zone folks already!

Star Citizen is for me (as I imagine most of us) just about the most likely candidate for everything I want in a space-rpg. I have incredibly fond memories of playing Freelancer back in the day, and this is only showing itself to take the creativity that game had to the extreme.

I plan on playing mostly lawful. I'm hyped about it all. Trading, mining, security, exploration, infantry, the works. Mostly I'm excited for the team play.

First game I remember playing was a point and click adventure game called The Manhole. Man, that was a cool game for a kid.

I also play a lot of Planetside 2 and some Squad these days.

Not sure where I first heard of TEST Squadron. I was familiar with TEST Outfit from Planetside 2, although I was a long time loyal member of Azure Twilight until our activity levels really died a couple of years ago. Still keep up with those folks. The AT org was originally my primary SC org and I joined TEST as an affiliate. Spending time with you folks, I quickly switched that up.

Picard for sure. And old Kirk best Kirk, even though he was a reckless and feckless cowboy. Sisko deserves some love too though.

Forgot your password?