Hello all

Minus

Rear Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
M1nu5
Just joined up. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am a long time gamer, games as of late, star citizen, wow, eve, swtor, ff mmo, and for some reason i cant stop playing 7days to die something close to 2000 hours. I have no life or i really reallly like killing zombies and the ocasional pvp'er.

My play style for star citizen is going to be a explore and salvage. i have the reclaimer, carrack and starfarer and some small ships. also any tips or must know type of things about this group let me know.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
My play style for star citizen is going to be a explore and salvage. i have the reclaimer, carrack and starfarer and some small ships. also any tips or must know type of things about this group let me know.
You have the makings of a fine industrial fleet! Welcome to TEST.

Last edited:

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to TEST!

Nice industrial fleet you have.

Flight status:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test!

Things to know about Test? You have a nice selection of ships... but to help crew them make sure you have a fully stocked bar. From salvaging javelins in a asteroid belt or discovering new worlds with oceans of beer.... ensure you have beer in the fridge and bourbon on the shelf to entice members to crew for free (I mean for alcohol).

Minus

Rear Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
M1nu5
Welcome to Test!

Things to know about Test? You have a nice selection of ships... but to help crew them make sure you have a fully stocked bar. From salvaging javelins in a asteroid belt or discovering new worlds with oceans of beer.... ensure you have beer in the fridge and bourbon on the shelf to entice members to crew for free (I mean for alcohol).
thx for the rules to live by. isnt that what the starfarer is. i thought it was a flying bar with all those keg things on the bottom.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
thx for the rules to live by. isnt that what the starfarer is. i thought it was a flying bar with all those keg things on the bottom.
That's the ticket! Just make sure you tap those kegs and do EVA ops transporting beer from starfarer to the rest of your fleet.

Reactions: Minus and Lockewood

Minus

Rear Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
M1nu5
thx all for all the warm a fuzzy welcomes. honestly it all makes me want to go grab a beer or a fifth or anything 5% and above.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Just joined up. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am a long time gamer, games as of late, star citizen, wow, eve, swtor, ff mmo, and for some reason i cant stop playing 7days to die something close to 2000 hours. I have no life or i really reallly like killing zombies and the ocasional pvp'er.

Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Reactions: Minus
Forgot your password?