Hello and Thank you

Lexcore1140

Grand Admiral
Aug 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Lexcore1140
I am new and excited to be in the Star Citizen community. I have a group of 4 players that I normally game with in a variety of content and I am excited to expand that network in this upcoming and mind blowing experience.

I am open to try out lots of roles and help with what I can in the upcoming versions, but my passion is exploration and space battles. I am hoping to get a Javelin Class destroyer one day but for now a small fighter will do.

Thank you again for the invitation and I hope to convert my group to come over to also help any way we can.

Where you from stranger?
Los Angeles, CA USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space Eye Candy and the need to see the unknown

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, Space Battles, Big Space Guns and explosions (Probably myself blowing up)

What was the first game you remember playing?
Betrayal at Krondor PC circa 1992, beside Commodor 64 Cat and Mouse/Coleco-vision MASH / ninetendo Mario Bros.

What other games do you play?
Used to be Mythic World of Warcraft player till incident broke up guild. I am currently playing Fortnite, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War UA Mod

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Received invitation, thank you for having me.

Picard or Kirk?
Hard one, Picard i would say thanks to Pogo's song on youtube :)

Last edited:

Lexcore1140

Grand Admiral
Aug 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Lexcore1140
I played the living shit out of that game. Over. And Over. And OVER. I loved it. You know how many people didn't know about about getting through the mountains and into Elvandar to get the sword from Tomas? Silly people.
Welcome to TEST.
(>v<)7
Dear God someone else who knew the awesomeness! Between the cave run later, running out of rations, and those damn riddle chests my eyes were shot red every night back then. hehe so awesome to hear someone else who enjoyed it

Forgot your password?