Hello Darlins! ^^ *waves*

Aelfyn

Ensign
Jun 16, 2017
RSI Handle
aelfyn
Well hello there! Lovely to be apart of this amazing community! My name is Aelfyn Gilderhart, although some prefer to call me Aelf or Aelfy. And yes, if you were wondering, I am indeed an elf! *Points at ears*

Where are you from stranger?

I hail from the lush forests of the pacific northwest of the US! Although i haven't been in the area for very long... maybe 100 years or so? I can't remember. *sigh* In my 2,293 years on this lovely planet, I've been quite nomadic.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Hmmm.... ALIENS! Just kidding ;) I'm an acorn tinkerer by day, streamer by night. As you can imagine, I heard many whispers about Star Citizen from those in my community, so curiosity finally got the best of me. I popped into The_Moon_Shiners stream one night and was fascinated by the game! I tend to play fantasy mmo type games, so this was completely new to me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration! Being a nomadic woodland elf, it's only natural for me to want to explore the endless bounds of the universe.

What was the first game you remember playing?'
Oh that's a tough one... My elven parents were quite protective of me meddling with mortal magic, so they were quick to steer me away from video games. I believe the first game i ever played was The Smurfs? I can hardly remember!

What other games do you play?
I play a pretty wide variety of games, but as i mentioned earlier, mmo fantasy type games are my favorite. You can usually find me in the lands of Tyria (Guild Wars 2), Tamriel (Skyrim/The Elderscrolls Online), or Agora (Paragon).... so many different worlds.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I first heard about Test Squadron from the lovely The_Moon_Shiners! I also knew quite a few different friends who were apart of the community already, so it seemed a great fit!

Picard or Kirk?
Captain Kirk (old)? Hrmmm.... yes. Maybe? Oh, but i also love Picard. They're both so charming. Gosh darnit! :| I'm such an indecisive creature.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to TEST Squadron!
A lot of us here are also into fantasy... we fantasize that we could pilot a space ship...
.. and not just crash and burn... we have the crash and burn part down pretty good!
some prefer to call me Aelf or Aelfy.
and that's what its all about... Aelfy :slight_smile:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?