Hello everybody

chendal220

Grand Admiral
Mar 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Chendal220
I´m 43 years old from Germany.

This sentence: We do not tell you how to play the game, we just provide the environment and atmosphere to make it better! convinced me to join you. Simple, not complicated...that´s the way i want to have fun ingame. Because SC is a game - not more and not less :)

And of course i would like to join this huge organization to get better and better with my english language. So i hope i can practise a lot in voice channels...etc..

i´m online 2-3 evenings per week german time .... round about 20:00 (GMT +1) this is 14:00 EST ca...

And hey...you are talking about drinking beer in your Thread in SC Forum...i´m from Germany..of course i know how to drink beer ;) we have 350 different sorts here !! ;)

Hope to see you ingame
Thx
Chendal

chendal220

Grand Admiral
Mar 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Chendal220
FYI: the Personal Hangar in Personal Details can be updated :slight_smile: e.g. i have a anvil terrapin...that Ship cannot be choosen. And i have 8x Auroras because i wanted to have 8 packages...for creating costfree and customizable NPC ingame who assist me (e.g. as turret gunner or a medic). Perhaps would be useful to be able to add a number behind the ships :slight_smile:

Only suggestions. Forum is really cool and i like the signatures...GREAT !
Kind Regards
Chen

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
FYI: the Personal Hangar in Personal Details can be updated :slight_smile: e.g. i have a anvil terrapin...that Ship cannot be choosen. And i have 8x Auroras because i wanted to have 8 packages...for creating costfree and customizable NPC ingame who assist me (e.g. as turret gunner or a medic). Perhaps would be useful to be able to add a number behind the ships :slight_smile:

Only suggestions. Forum is really cool and i like the signatures...GREAT !
Kind Regards
Chen
Well the Terrapin is not hangar ready yet so that is why it can not be chosen in hangar, only hangar ready to flyable ship can be chosen in hangar.
But yes the hangar need an update and that is coming, with some other nice features too. ;)

Reactions: chendal220
Forgot your password?