Hello Everyone

Warsai

Ensign
Dec 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Warsai
Hey Everyone! I'm Warsai or you can call me Crazy. I'm from a special place in the universe called Earth. I'm ready to meet all of you and get to play with some of you. If you want to add me just look up Warsai on both RSI and Steam. I'm sort of new to the game and I have no idea what I want to be or do in the game. I'm really looking into upgrading my ship but I don't know what ship I want either. I play a lot of FPS and MMOs so I'm good at this genre of games. Thank you for listening to my rant, fly safe friends!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hi Warsai, or Crazy. welcome to TEST. Fun fact about Earth: It's the only known place in the universe (for the moment), where drinkable beer is brewed. Far as ships go, my advice is don't worry too much about that until you figure out what you want to do, and what suits your style of game play. Then figure out what ships to choose.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard! Don't worry, if you have any questions, just post them here on the forum. We are all looking forward to this game, and there will definitely be a variety of gameplay...just don't be in a rush for it to get released...they are working on developing some amazing new tech for the game, & amazing stuff takes time.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Cheers Warsai! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the game- many of us have spent far too much time and/or money on this so we are a veritable fount of information.

Pull up a chair, grab a beverage-alcoholic or non- of your choice, and enjoy the wait until we have a full game to nerd out on. :beers::champagne_glass:

Forgot your password?