Hello everyone!

LANZi

Ensign
Oct 12, 2020
RSI Handle
LANZi
Where you from stranger?
I'm from pizza-land! Also known as Italy.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Big ships with big walkable interiors.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Anything that is in the meta for gaining loads of money. But I also really like space combat and exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I got no idea what the name was, but I remember playing it when I was 5 years old on the kindergarten's new and only computer. In this game, you played as a chameleon running away from a ladybug that was in love with you. It was in 2D and you had to avoid a bunch of obstacles.

What other games do you play?
I also play Elite Dangerous and a bunch of single-player games. I'm always down to try a new videogame, especially if it's free and in good company!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I found it in the squadrons section of the RSI website. It immediately convinced me thanks to the casual and funny approach to the game, which is exactly the way I like to play!

Picard or Kirk?
I have to go with Kirk. My justification: I am not old enough to have seen the Picard series.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST!
Anything that is in the meta for gaining loads of money. But I also really like space combat and exploration.
A lot of us are looking forward to exploration. Most of my fleet is geared toward it, or invasion or both. I think there'll be a fair amount of combat involved too.

Sparo

Space Marshal
Mar 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Rymann
Welcome to our small (but oddly enough the largest org in SC) family. If you want to do space combat and exploration there are plenty of people you can join up with. The nice thing is we do a bit (a lot actually) of everything.

Forgot your password?