Commander
Oct 21, 2018
RSI Handle
rp2015
Hello everyone!

Where you from stranger?
Lisbon, Portugal.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Always enjoyed space games, from severall star wars games to wing commander 4 Price of freedom, Starlancer, Freelancer, Elite Dangerous, (on a different tone Mass Effect) and now Star Citizen.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Become a citizen, explore, trade, fight, be part of a crew in a big ship, the possibilities are many and that's what makes the ideia of this game so appealing to me.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Match day or maybe target renegade, I remember both on spectrum.

What other games do you play?
Last games worth mentioning are Divinity Sin 2, witcher series, Mass Effect series, Battlefied 1, Elite, Some total war strategy games and some PSVR games on PS4

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Searching for a active corp at this stage of the game that isn't hardcore and are more about having fun on a relax way. I'm a working man, wife and kids, so some time on the evening is all I can bring.

Picard or Kirk?
Tarkin

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

I liked the new movies, I wasn't really into ST before, but I remember seeing one movie about a whale they had to come back in time to get.

That's that, I hope to meet some of you ingame and have some fun together.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
be part of a crew in a big ship
We've got you covered! You just need to decide if you want to be on a Kamikaze capital or one that accidentally crashes. 😁

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Searching for a active corp at this stage of the game that isn't hardcore and are more about having fun on a relax way. I'm a working man, wife and kids, so some time on the evening is all I can bring.
Welcome to the club! RL must always come first. When you do have some time we're here for some pew pew.

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?