Hello fellow Test citizens !

Yoken

Ensign
Nov 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Yoken-Shiro
Hello everyone I am all new here, my in game Name is Yoken, i am 25 years old and looking forward to this amazing journey with all of you.
I am From North Africa and as u might know our currency is quiet lower that your $ or € so i never buy games sadly coz it's coast way too much so even when i want i can't support devlopers, but for this master piece called Star Citizen i did an exception and here i am.
i was born a gamer since i was a kid and played all consoles and games that i put my hands on (Most of them) ness gamecube gameboy / advance ps one & 2 ect but i am more a pc gamer than anything else and i knew it after playing half life at the time of his first release damn good times...

let's not drive too far of the topic, i am great fan of SCIFI, Star wars and stargate both had a huge impact on my childhood and let's not even talk about stargate Universe that "Destiny" ship still hunts my dreams...
when i saw the first time the Project of star citizen i could not stop thinking about it for years until i finish college (IT) found a job and buy a more powerful gaming pc and strugle a bit to buy the game online, had to wait for a trip to Paris to do it from there.

Looking forward to fly with all of you, my aurora is quiet small but it's pillot is dedicated and ready for this journey.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! We will be sure not to bring up StarGate Universe much around you.... I mean why would we as I think we all agree it was just.... bad.

Reactions: Tiger and marcsand2

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to the Squadron, Yoken! Looking forward to flying with you!

Reactions: Yoken and Tiger
Forgot your password?