Hello fellow Testies! I started playing a couple of years ago...

Hipstar Dufus

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
AtomicDOGE
before you could land on any moons and there were only 3 missions available. I took a break from the game for about a year. Bought the Prospector at concept sale and figured I'd check things out again once I could use it. From my perspective, the game has come a very long way and it has taken a long time to get here. However, WOW its gorgeous and I'm loving it. I wiped my contacts list and started over adding current players. I play late at night because the wife sees gaming as a waste of time (yet she'll watch 3 to 4 hours of TV each night) go figure. Don't get me started. I have purchased several ships, but would love to buy more. However, I think I'll just leave it to in-game purchases at this point. Anyway, at some point I'm going to need help manning the guns on my CAT once I start hauling the more expensive cargo. My current cargo costs are around 60K UEC but when it gets over 100K and there are pirates that can take your booty, then I'm going to need some help.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Please collect your ceremonial robes from the table to your right, and commence chanting.

Reactions: Ammorn

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Welcome back! Have a beer, and there's nuts at the bar. Though if you don't make eye contact, you should be okay...

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?