Hello form the south of Blighty! (Thats the UK to some folks).

SumguyHannibal

Lieutenant
Dec 2, 2023
RSI Handle
SumguyHannibal
Hi there, joined SC a couple of weeks ago and in a small (so far) sized org. Hoping to find peeps to try out the various game loops with and experience what events etc can be like. I have quite a bit of time on my hands at the moment and happy to help out where needed. Looking forward to playing the game on release from the same old peoples home as you guys, by then Elon might actually have the neural chip ready so that I can still play the game with using the power of just my mind! Or if its later I will see to getting cryogenically frozen (because we all know that tech certainly works). In my late forties - going on twenty, loving Montoya's Yoootooobs and thought 'why not try to join you guys'. Ciao for now!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you happen to have any particular favorite ships or game play features that you're enjoying or looking to enjoy most?

Also, I'd love to have Star Citizen go full dive VR someday, just not have it go full SAO with the log out button removed.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon SumguyHannibal!
And I hope you are correct about the availability of cerebral implants.
By the time they are available I'm probably lying in a pool of fluids in the old folks home anyway.
Might as well go full Matrix, righ? :-)
Until then, see you in the Verse!

SumguyHannibal

Lieutenant
Dec 2, 2023
RSI Handle
SumguyHannibal
Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you happen to have any particular favorite ships or game play features that you're enjoying or looking to enjoy most?

Also, I'd love to have Star Citizen go full dive VR someday, just not have it go full SAO with the log out button removed.
To be honest I am wanting to try a bit of everything. At the moment I like slow tankier ships like the 600i, Corsair and Constellation for HRT (as I am still getting used to this sim style of space combat). Definitely enjoy the Warden and the Ares Ion as well.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
To be honest I am wanting to try a bit of everything. At the moment I like slow tankier ships like the 600i, Corsair and Constellation for HRT (as I am still getting used to this sim style of space combat). Definitely enjoy the Warden and the Ares Ion as well.
Good times & you're definitely in the right place. Unless I'm mistaken, the members of TEST Squadron (combined) have every single ship that in game & many of us are happy to let other TESTies, give our ships thorough TEST piloting & TEST landing practice with our ships while we're available in game to loan them out.

Forgot your password?