Hello from the east coast.

Schill

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2018
RSI Handle
Schill
Hey, folks.

I'm brand new to SC and recently bought into it with one of the Aurora packages, then promptly upgraded to the war van known as the Freelancer (the one with no working bathroom or television set).
I've been gaming for decades.. since I was 8 years old when my dad brought home a PC with spacewar on a 5.25" floppy.

Where you from stranger? I'm originally from California, but won't admit it unless pressed. After retirement, I settled on the east coast near a meejum sized town in NC.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I've liked space sims for years and have played several in the Wing Commander series. (Original one was best. Who can forget Maniac's weird blinking!)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Most assuredly EXPLORATION with a touch of the trading stuff. The PU currently supports trading a little better, at the moment.

What was the first game you remember playing? Spacewar. Two tiny ships (like Asteroids), a health-deleting gravity sun (or just a gravity well) and two sets of hands on a keyboard.

What other games do you play? HUGE list of differing games, Destiny 2, WoW (a few other Blizzard titles like Overwatch and Starcraft). Cornered Rat Software made a good one awhile back called "WWII Online" that I played for a time. The FPS genre is pretty fun as long as it has a full single player mode. I have Steam, and just recently got into the Steam Link stuff.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I've received several invites since joining, and most seemed just like regular "guilds" you would see in other games. When this one came, however, the humor is what got me. The light mood and general not-taking-things-too-seriously part without the feel of the immature "we just go pwn n00bs" cliche that you see in most places set me at ease. Love the logo!

Picard or Kirk? "I'm Denny Crane!"

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
T.J. Hooker

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON!

:beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

We love beer... :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer:

Schill

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2018
RSI Handle
Schill
Schill and I took the URSA out for some maneuvers early. Fun was had by all!
Almost made it to the emergency shelter 34 kilometers away. That ride revealed yet another pleasing dimension of the game. There's so much potential for SC, it's only a matter of time (and network optimization) before the universe-building takes off like a shot.

Looking forward to those days when ground battles and raids become a thing. I'd love to see vanduul bases and foot/mounted NPCs come into play with their correspondent missions.

Forgot your password?