Hello from Wet and windy Ireland

Butcher

Lieutenant
Feb 3, 2017
RSI Handle
Butcherie
So firstly my name is Paul, but everyone will find me by my username, Butcher.

I live on the west coast of Ireland, in an area called Connemara ( lovely place if there was a roof on it ).

I actually bought star citizen around a year ago, but I haven't played it yet ,( I know what you're all thinking, who is this loveable rogue who buys games and doesn't play them ? ) . Well , I have a Perfectly valid reason for this. You see it all started when I decided to upgrade my PC and replace all my HDD's . But to cut a long story short. I just didn't reinstall it after I put my new SSD's . I will be reinstalling it in the very near future though. SO DON'T PANIC PEOPLE.

As for what drew me to Star Citizen.......... I have a very persuasive friend, Egobail. But then, I joined this merry band of gamers, TEST, because you've also started playing Conan exiles.

As for what do I look forwards too in Star Citizen. Well I do like the idea I can get on a ship, and then that ship clamps onto another ship and I can go down into it and shoot up the occupants. But then, that is just part of the attraction. Making in game money to buy better ships and upgrading gear is all good too. Plus I have always been a very social gamer. So interaction within a clan organisation is also a big draw to enjoying the gameplay as well.

As for the first game I remember playing, now I'm really going to show my age, is probably Pong . First decent game was missile command. Oh my god did I lose days of my life playing that game. The first proper , you younger kids might remember, was populous. I have played lots of different genre's. As for games that I was a functioning member of a clan. I was playing Everquest 2 , I also played a game called Darkfall. I was a very active member of a clan in call of duty , where I actually competed in the European league for a few years. I know what you're all thinking, This guy sounds so cool, I am . Lastly, and getting to the type of game we are all looking forwards to playing. I played Eve online on and off for about 4 years.

As for how I heard about joining Test squadron, well as I've touched on earlier, I have a persuasive friend, Egobail. Who told me to have a look at you guys and see if you sounded like the type of organisation I could get into gaming with, and I am pleased to say,it all looks good from here. Plus again, the fact you are playing Conan exiles is a big possitive too.

As for Picard or Kirk........... It really has to be Capt. James Tiberius Kirk ( Shatner )

So that's me guys. Just a good old gamer looking to join you all for some random stuff in a few random games buggering up some random people.

YOU ARE WELCOME

Forgot your password?