Hello, good citizens of the TEST!

Tiger

Captain
Donor
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
8tiger8
Well... I would not recommend taking me on stealth missions. Usually it ends with flying nice and silent for about 30 sec, followed by a lot of lasers, missiles and explosions everywhere. And finished with crash landing. :D

Thanks for the welcome!
Sounds like you went to the same space ninja school as me. The teachings of the crazy fucked space ninja who might be high, drunk or both
U have passed the first test.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
So... "Hi!"... and here is introduction:

Where you from stranger?

New York, USA, Planet Earth

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It looks like a fun game with a lot of different elements to it. And it's a space sim... so there is that.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Spaceships... anything to do with piloting really. If it can go fast and turn... I'm going to crash it into something.
Besides that, I like FPS so shooting sounds fun too. As for the rest, we will see what's in the store once the game is out.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Uh, that's a tough one. There was just so many games over the years.
The strongest memory is of the Counter-Strike, which I started playing in beta (that was in 1999 or so) and it's still on top of my list to this day, as CS:GO. Also around the same time there was Freespace 2, which I still consider the best space sim ever made.

What other games do you play?
At this moment only Star Citizen and CS:GO

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I found you while looking at groups in game, read the profile, and watched few videos. You looked like cool group to join, so here I'm. Also I was tired of the "pro" groups and clans after being in a few before. Also, I hear voices in space and like crashing my Aurora into things, especially space stations.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard
EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Besides all of that, I'm just another guy who likes video games. On top of that you can talk with me about snowboarding, motorcycles, computers and other electronics. As for my character I would say I'm chaotic neutral.

Hmmm... that's a lot of words for just hi. So, where is beer and hangar for my Aurora? And what's next target for our Auroras to crash into?
(better late than never) *hem*

Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Thanks for the *cough*late*cough* welcome! :grinning:
The couch looks very nice and comfortable but it's getting a bit crowded here
"Why is it wet? And who the fuck left potato chips over here?!"
View attachment 5006

@matteas @Sanzennin @RocketBunny @Guxany @Iffadrim @Aramil @SurgeMMO @Uncle Horse @Arrogant Devil @S777 @Zookajoe @Yoken @Iain @Metsuro @JohnyGluebag @JebediahParker @Harondor @LTGenFalcon @gunafornia @Archaic Fury @MrZappa @IntrepidHero @Ryonin Shonin
Wow...that is a bid crowded on the couch. But the best parties are the crowded ones, right? ;)

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Just an update on couch situation:
full-drunk-man-lying-couch-36081476.jpg

^ Found the guy with popcorn, he went to sleep.

drunken-couch.jpg

^ I'm not sure who this guy is, but he got here with his own couch

1-28.jpg

^ We are moving another couch over here! It's not going good :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Forgot your password?