Hello, good citizens of the TEST!

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
So... "Hi!"... and here is introduction:

Where you from stranger?

New York, USA, Planet Earth

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It looks like a fun game with a lot of different elements to it. And it's a space sim... so there is that.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Spaceships... anything to do with piloting really. If it can go fast and turn... I'm going to crash it into something.
Besides that, I like FPS so shooting sounds fun too. As for the rest, we will see what's in the store once the game is out.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Uh, that's a tough one. There was just so many games over the years.
The strongest memory is of the Counter-Strike, which I started playing in beta (that was in 1999 or so) and it's still on top of my list to this day, as CS:GO. Also around the same time there was Freespace 2, which I still consider the best space sim ever made.

What other games do you play?
At this moment only Star Citizen and CS:GO

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I found you while looking at groups in game, read the profile, and watched few videos. You looked like cool group to join, so here I'm. Also I was tired of the "pro" groups and clans after being in a few before. Also, I hear voices in space and like crashing my Aurora into things, especially space stations.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard
EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Besides all of that, I'm just another guy who likes video games. On top of that you can talk with me about snowboarding, motorcycles, computers and other electronics. As for my character I would say I'm chaotic neutral.

Hmmm... that's a lot of words for just hi. So, where is beer and hangar for my Aurora? And what's next target for our Auroras to crash into?

Last edited:

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Oh man, what a great welcome! Thank you to everyone! I already feel like I steped into my neighborhood bar, where everyone knows me, and the barman screams to me "Here is your beer, mate!". I like the spirit of this place already. So many great people! Nice, very nice. :)

I like videogames! You like videogames! This is is going to be a great relationship.
WELCOME TO TEST!
You have beard (assuming that based on your picture)! I have beard (well, goatee, it's still a beard)! I can already see that I'll have good time here.;)

Hang on, I thought we were pro gamers?
We can all be "Professional Crash Test Dummies", maybe not the model which @CrudeSasquatch posted, but always. Btw, Congrats on getting everyone together like that, amazing.

If there is a male model, I'll become one! :D

Welcome to TEST HaymeR :)

The sun
On my way there! Shields and guns are off to put more power to the engines!

Beer, spaceships, and @CrudeSasquatch's form fitting space suit complete with hippy hair and neck beard: just a few of the things to look forward to here at TEST.
Welcome!
(>v<)7
Sounds great! Thanks for the welcome, again!

Forgot your password?