Hello & happy new year!

Jan 5, 2022
RSI Handle
KayronBrennan
Hey everyone! I recently stumbled over TEST Squad and joined in as I'm checking out all the new shiny things with the latest updates. Found the questions on top so I'll just go with those as I'm not sure what else to write down here right now 😉

Where you from stranger?
Living in Austria so you can put me right into the EU timezone crowd.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The original concecpt. Long time ago I was really a fan of Freelancer and played it even when you had to struggle to get it running with newer OS. Also really loved all the different multiplayer servers there.
SC seemed sort of a logical evolution of a game like that. So I got a pack pretty early (The Freelancer one) and sticking to that one since then.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Actually enyoing trading, hauling and a bit of exploration. Currently mostly doing space UPS to get used to flight controls again and visit all the places that are new.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Elite on my very first 386 :love:

What other games do you play?
MMO wise a bit of SWTOR, Wow and FFXIV. SIngle player currently Cities Skylines and Surving Mars are my favourites.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Saw the great videos and looks like you're a relaxed bunch to hang out with.

Picard or Kirk?
new Kirk

Guess that's it for now. Hope to see you all ingame and on Discord in the days ahead!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Welcome to the party Kayron 🥳🍻
What was the first game you remember playing?
Elite on my very first 386 :love:

What other games do you play?
MMO wise a bit of SWTOR, Wow and FFXIV. SIngle player currently Cities Skylines and Surving Mars are my favourites.
A man of good taste I say ! 🍻

Forgot your password?