Hello hello!

DemCoconuts

Commander
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
DemCoconuts
Time to get the skinny over with. Me be DemCoconuts, self diagnosed whack-job extraordinaire.

Where you from stranger?

Alberta, Canada!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The scope and scale of the idea - I get the distinct feeling that I will spend much of my free time in this game once it releases.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

More exploration/militaristic side of things. And space beer.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Thomas the Tank Engine on the Dreamcast... I think Dreamcast, can't remember. Played the life out of that game every time I was over at my friend's place.

What other games do you play?

Lately Stardew Valley. Not a lot multiplayer since I've been away working.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

The Blind Owl guy said I'd be a numpty if I didn't join. That and he showed me Auroras smashing into things, so it was really meant to be.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk.

Time to explore the forums and Discord. Thanks for letting me into your community!

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
If Blind owl says you could be numpty, then that's good enough for me. Welcome to test
We are all a bit crazy here

there is a initiation though. put a bunch of marbles in your mouth. for every crash take a marble out. when you lost all your marbles, your in.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Blind Owl guy said I'd be a numpty if I didn't join. That and he showed me Auroras smashing into things, so it was really meant to be.
Haha, I'm pretty sure I said you were a numpty regardless. ;) Now you get to be a numpty with a bunch of other numpties. No more being alone buddy.

I'll see you back in camp next week. This time I'm the big spoon.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
So this is how you Canadians reproduce.......all this time i thought it was via Storks......Australian education system have you taught me nothing? o_O

@DemCoconuts....welcome aboard sailor, the site is full of great people (me) and a few others. :D Don't be a stranger!

DemCoconuts

Commander
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
DemCoconuts
Thanks all! Already feeling the warm and fuzzies.

It snowed for 3 days straight, and we we're sleeping in tents. How else do we keep warm? Also, I needed someone to braid my back hair.
Someone has to pre-heat the sleeping bag ya know!

On a side note: my braiding skills were apparently sub-par.

Welcome!

Alberta is where that big fire is at the moment. I hope it dies out soon for those who are effected.
We all do. I actually spent three of my last four days off either running supplies up to Ft Mac, or sorting/packing them down at one of the local Relief Centres. Doesn't look like it'll die down anytime soon though - it's about three times as big as it was on Wednesday when I was up in the affected area.

Reactions: Lightmare

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Time to get the skinny over with. Me be DemCoconuts, self diagnosed whack-job extraordinaire.

Where you from stranger?

Alberta, Canada!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The scope and scale of the idea - I get the distinct feeling that I will spend much of my free time in this game once it releases.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

More exploration/militaristic side of things. And space beer.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Thomas the Tank Engine on the Dreamcast... I think Dreamcast, can't remember. Played the life out of that game every time I was over at my friend's place.

What other games do you play?

Lately Stardew Valley. Not a lot multiplayer since I've been away working.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk.
Time to explore the forums and Discord. Thanks for letting me into your community!

Here's some creepy buttons you can push.

He's OK guys, he likes Kirk! No tea sipping pansy ass like Picard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?