Hello hello!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We all do. I actually spent three of my last four days off either running supplies up to Ft Mac, or sorting/packing them down at one of the local Relief Centres. Doesn't look like it'll die down anytime soon though - it's about three times as big as it was on Wednesday when I was up in the affected area.
You just volunteering then? They haven't done something stupid like call all the boys who didn't have our of town leave passes?

I'd be some pissed I'd I didn't get to go help because my leave pass has me out of the area.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
What other games do you play?

Lately Stardew Valley.
I might have been playing a lot of this recently. Blueberries are my money crop right now. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Blind Owl

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Time to get the skinny over with. Me be DemCoconuts, self diagnosed whack-job extraordinaire.

Where you from stranger?

Alberta, Canada!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The scope and scale of the idea - I get the distinct feeling that I will spend much of my free time in this game once it releases.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

More exploration/militaristic side of things. And space beer.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Thomas the Tank Engine on the Dreamcast... I think Dreamcast, can't remember. Played the life out of that game every time I was over at my friend's place.

What other games do you play?

Lately Stardew Valley. Not a lot multiplayer since I've been away working.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

The Blind Owl guy said I'd be a numpty if I didn't join. That and he showed me Auroras smashing into things, so it was really meant to be.

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk.

Time to explore the forums and Discord. Thanks for letting me into your community!
Another Canadian - sometimes I have the impression that TEST is flooded with Canadians :D
Welcome, have fun!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?