Hello, I'm Anthony (and not an alcoholic, I swear)

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Where you from stranger?

I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun and the...
Sorry, had Zeppelin on the mind. Anywho, no ice and snow here. (Unfortunately.) I'm a Seattleite born and raised, a magical place where you can't walk ten feet without being inside of a café. This is mostly true if you ever find yourself trapped inside a Starbucks. Otherwise, it's like most other cities. Probably. I don't know, I don't travel much.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I was actually just looking for the bathroom and sort of stumbled into backing the game. Simple misunderstanding, I'm sure it happens to everybody.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Explorations sounds kinda neat. I hope to be the first to discover a planet, give it a name, instate my own law, spark an uprising of the people against me, only to prop my firstborn as their head and have him/her carry out my legacy.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The very first would be Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. That sparked a love of playing games rivaled only by my love of pizza.

What other games do you play?

I play a lot of Team Fortress 2, GTA V, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, bit of Insurgency, and getting into Dirty Bomb. Oh, and DayZ, as buggy as it may be.

There's also the Far Cry series, the Assassin's Creed series (IV being the last I've played), Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Bulletstorm, Outlast (which has me buying new undies on a weekly basis), and...well, it'd probably be easier just to tell you to check out my Steam profile if you want the full report.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was actually trying to sort out the mishap of unintentionally buying into Star Citizen when next thing I knew, my application was swiftly and neatly pushed through like the ideal BM and here I was, answering this questionnaire.

Picard or Kirk?

Neither. Will Riker all the way. It was really only a matter of time before I was tangled in the web of seduction that is his chest hair.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Welcome fellow Seattleite! And Seattle isn't like every other city. We have ferries and people who throw fish! They show it on every sports broadcast or feature story on Seattle!

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
I'll enable you if you'll enable me.
With a name like "Intervention" I'm a bit skeptical as to where this is going, but ENABLE THRUSTERS ENGAGED!

I like you, you're a funny guy. ALSO. You embrace drinking. You have my stamp of approval! Join us on Mumble sometime though. ;D
I like me, too. I think we'll get along pretty well. :D

Welcome! :)
Appreciated!

Welcome fellow Seattleite! And Seattle isn't like every other city. We have ferries and people who throw fish! They show it on every sports broadcast or feature story on Seattle!
Yes, the fish throwing. Something that's probably a professional Scandinavian sport. Much to love in this city.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
You dirty Wet-siders don't know the glory that is the fiery middle of your state (literally for the past few weeks). You get a pass though for the casual reference to defecation.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
You dirty Wet-siders don't know the glory that is the fiery middle of your state (literally for the past few weeks). You get a pass though for the casual reference to defecation.
But I can't get over the pass in the winter :(

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
But I can't get over the pass in the winter :(
Wuss. I used to pass the plows going over Snoqualmie in a Volvo 240. If it has snowed in the last 24 hours though I avoid Blewett like the plague. Stevens is an awesome drive, but the fuckers that drive it are goddamned crazy.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Where you from stranger?

I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun and the...
Sorry, had Zeppelin on the mind. Anywho, no ice and snow here. (Unfortunately.) I'm a Seattleite born and raised, a magical place where you can't walk ten feet without being inside of a café. This is mostly true if you ever find yourself trapped inside a Starbucks. Otherwise, it's like most other cities. Probably. I don't know, I don't travel much.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I was actually just looking for the bathroom and sort of stumbled into backing the game. Simple misunderstanding, I'm sure it happens to everybody.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Explorations sounds kinda neat. I hope to be the first to discover a planet, give it a name, instate my own law, spark an uprising of the people against me, only to prop my firstborn as their head and have him/her carry out my legacy.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The very first would be Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. That sparked a love of playing games rivaled only by my love of pizza.

What other games do you play?

I play a lot of Team Fortress 2, GTA V, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, bit of Insurgency, and getting into Dirty Bomb. Oh, and DayZ, as buggy as it may be.

There's also the Far Cry series, the Assassin's Creed series (IV being the last I've played), Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Bulletstorm, Outlast (which has me buying new undies on a weekly basis), and...well, it'd probably be easier just to tell you to check out my Steam profile if you want the full report.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was actually trying to sort out the mishap of unintentionally buying into Star Citizen when next thing I knew, my application was swiftly and neatly pushed through like the ideal BM and here I was, answering this questionnaire.

Picard or Kirk?

Neither. Will Riker all the way. It was really only a matter of time before I was tangled in the web of seduction that is his chest hair.

Welcome sir.

Make sure you post in TEST NW (Our Northwest Command Center for all things Drinking and Gaming). So I can add you to the group of NW TESTBROS!

Also, Exploring is kinda cool and all. I mean, I expect to do a lot of it. But hey, lets blow some stuff up too!

Checkout our Bomb Squad! Post in there if that sounds cool to you. We will be running it from our HQ here in Portland, but you know, its an online game and all so everyone is invited :) Just all of us Portlanders will be at TEST NW for the big ops. You know, totally getting wasted on TEST BREW.

Are you going to be playing Squad? It is like insurgency, only far, far, far better. It is the spiritual successor to BF2. Brought to us by friends of mine who did Project Reality Mod.

Check it out here. They are right north of you in Vancouver, B.C. A lot of us TESTIES will be playing it I am sure.

Go Seahawks! (No one even mention that superbowl, I will kill you). And what are the best breweries up there right now?

Forgot your password?