TEST NorthWest

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

I am SlvmL0rd, Chief Technology Officer and Lead Gamer [Interim] here at Head2Head Gaming in Portland, Oregon.

We own and run a Gaming Bar. The first Gaming Bar I have ever seen to be honest.

I am super stoked. I hope you guys are as well.
We are dedicated to becoming the premier Star Citizen Headquarters LAN Gaming Command Center. We are dedicated to TEST, but ssshhh ;) don't tell anyone as those dirty Corp spiez! are everywhere. We will be super-recruiting, IRL, for TEST.

I happen to be one of the best Brand Ambassadors and Recruiters in the business.

Commander Kip is my IRL Commander in Chief here at H2H Gaming but yeah, he's just about the coolest and most awesome dude ever and I can not thank you enough sir, for everything. A real damn honor and pleasure. Every single ship I ever get will be yours to command my brother.

Also, I have about another 10+ Citizen's I need to sit down and sign-up for TEST. I have been working from 4am-11pm or so on this Project.

Do you guys even think this is that cool? My dream has been to open a Gaming Bar for a longtime, well I am finally doing it. It is really freaking cool.

We are also going to do some LAN Events like this: http://www.meetup.com/StarCitizens/ and such.

Anyway, without further adieu:

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm gonna have to find a way to visit up there at some point.

Commander Kip

Lieutenant
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
DrFreakingSeuss
Should any of you fellow Testes find yourself in the Portland Metropolis, stop by. Have a beer on me and perhaps teach me to stop crashing shit....

CK out.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Just got the new interwebs so we can hosts the 20+ Battlestation BAR CITIZEN LAN Parties and shit. Oh and of course so we can host the first ever fucking #TESTCON2015 Not even kidding guys. Looking at bunk beds, more taps, moar everything.

Commander Kip

Lieutenant
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
DrFreakingSeuss
All the hippie liberals will make sure to alienate Google FIber, so I don't hold out too much hope for that. Regardless, all we do is crush- so expect great things.

CK out.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
Dude, if I lived even close I would totally come visit. This is so cool and I fully support what you are doing.

However, I have one [concern].

DO NOT entangle TEST with your own brand. We are two totally separate organizations, with totally separate goals. Your goal needs to be running a successful and growing business: TEST has nothing to do with that. Having said that, I feel you can easily do what you seem to be planning by using your new establishment to spread the good word of TEST. Put up propaganda, put up some TEST logos places, that all works. Hell, lets get a TEST beer going there. This is a mutually beneficial situation for all parties, and I can't wait to figure out how we can both help each other.

So what I'm really saying is: be careful.

Your bar is a legal business entity. There are rules and regs. TEST is a bunch of idiots on the internet who have a shitty website. There are no rules or regs governing us because we are not legally recognized. And we need to make sure we keep it this way: both parties separate.

Worst case, you run a horrible business and get sued and somehow TEST Squadron gets dragged into it. Or TEST does something bad and the media uses it to give your bar a bad name.

Last edited:

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Dude, if I lived even close I would totally come visit. This is so cool and I fully support what you are doing.

However, I have one concern.

DO NOT entangle TEST with your own brand. We are two totally separate organizations, with totally separate goals. Your goal needs to be running a successful and growing business: TEST has nothing to do with that. Having said that, I feel you can easily do what you seem to be planning by using your new establishment to spread the good word of TEST. Put up propaganda, put up some TEST logos places, that all works. Hell, lets get a TEST beer going there. This is a mutually beneficial situation for all parties, and I can't wait to figure out how we can both help each other.

So what I'm really saying is: be careful.

Your bar is a legal business entity. There are rules and regs. TEST is a bunch of idiots on the internet who have a shitty website. There are no rules or regs governing us because we are not legally recognized. And we need to make sure we keep it this way: both parties separate.

Worst case, you run a horrible business and get sued and somehow TEST Squadron gets dragged into it. Or TEST does something bad and the media uses it to give your bar a bad name.
Finally the voice of reason. This guy is not drunk, someone slap him. But first think about what he is saying.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
DO NOT entangle TEST with your own brand
That is not what is happening here.

The Gameroom and TEST are not mixing brands.

We want to have some TEST branded PCs and some posters.

We want TEST members in the area to have a local hangout.

We want Star Citizen fans to have a place to come play the game.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
That is not what is happening here.

The Gameroom and TEST are not mixing brands.

We want to have some TEST branded PCs and some posters.

We want TEST members in the area to have a local hangout.

We want Star Citizen fans to have a place to come play the game.
[concern] levels decreasing. Well then I now 100% support this and am super frigging excited. I want a TEST logo'd PC case.

Commander Kip

Lieutenant
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
DrFreakingSeuss
Guys. Thank you for your thoughts for sure especially where safety and liability are concerned.

This is a one off event promoting star citizen and one quirky bunch of semi functioning alcoholics may have a presence there.

Our bigger issue is just showing CIG our appreciation and what an offline event could look like.

Any more thoughts?

CK out

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I think we need to implement some kind of TEST sponsorship program. I would buy a drink or two for some future citizens, as long as they pledged their complete loyalty to The God-Emperor.

Commander Kip

Lieutenant
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
DrFreakingSeuss
Frisbee- that actually could be kinda fun!

I wouldn't refuse a good will ambassador who is gently talking about TEST and who has a SMALL donor budget for DRINKS FOOD etc. Max 20 bucks. This isn't some spammy thing.

Hmmmmm

CK out

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
You could always have some sort of competition for who wins free nachos or a TEST-themed drink or something.

Better yet, do some kind of Battle Royal tournament or a raffle. First place: an aurora starter package.

Obviously all sponsored by the good people at TEST Squadron.

Reactions: CitizenDad
Forgot your password?