TEST NorthWest

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I prefer Razer for the mice and much else.
Just wish they made HOTAS too. I be they realized that they can't beat Thrustmaster at its game.

OldSchoolC

Commander
Donor
Mar 27, 2015
RSI Handle
OldSchoolC
Sounds very cool. If I ever make another road trip down the pacific coast (I have in the past) I will be sure to stop in!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I may be planning a trip up there in the nebulous booze-hazy future. If I can make a dtop over, best believe I'll be there.

Reactions: CitizenDad

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Love the new hardware you are stockpiling :D I personally used to love my MadCatz RAT 7 but moved onto the EVGA Torq.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
ATTENTION Portland Area gamers, we have a pretty cool LAN Party Event coming up soon and you are all invited.

Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Reactions: SeungRyul

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I'm trying to get out to the Portland area for a visit in the next year. I'll have to make this one of my stops.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
12 hour drive :-( :-(
Or 40 minute flight sir. Make sure to hit me up on Hangout man.

I'm trying to get out to the Portland area for a visit in the next year. I'll have to make this one of my stops.
Just let me know, [email protected] or call the gameroom and it's going to be a couple weeks until we get some decent Battlestations and such in here. It is a process for sure. Lots of stuff to do. We are getting the LAN Infrastructure set-up and operational as we speak.

Stay tuned though for more awesome!

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
methford checking in. omfg...you hit a lot of bliss points. gaming check. vape check. beer check. bitcoin check. i actually have a very good chef as a bestie if you want any help for idea's in the kitchen tbh. but anyways you make me wanna drive 4 1/2 hrs north now. been looking for a reason anyways :D

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
methford checking in. omfg...you hit a lot of bliss points. gaming check. vape check. beer check. bitcoin check. i actually have a very good chef as a bestie if you want any help for idea's in the kitchen tbh. but anyways you make me wanna drive 4 1/2 hrs north now. been looking for a reason anyways :D
you can always take an alaska airlines (horizon i think) quickie flight for next to nothing, bout the same as gas in a car. really trying to figure out rack space for the testnw hq here.. not sure if we can fit some bunk beds in here or not lol.

anyway, just let us know and one of these days we will have to do an actual TEST event here.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
So while we wait for our TESTNW Cockpits that are backlogged due to the container congestion and such at the West Coast Ports, we went ahead and soured a Project GTR Racing Sim off Amazon.

All loaded up and on the way to TEST NW Headquarters. Man, I sure do love my CR-V, and I'm not just saying that because Honda paid my bills for many years. I really do feel that the 2015 CR-V (Especially the EX-L) is one of the best SUV's out there. I was too dumb to wait for help and threw out the back plus ripped the box.

Stay tuned!!

Forgot your password?