Hello, I'm Brain_Stem

Brain_Stem

Lieutenant
Jan 9, 2018
RSI Handle
Brain_Stem
Hello, I'm Brain_Stem ( its the only name I liked and could get because they are all taken)
I have been accepted in this Org a while back but I am not sure how to interact with it.
That's why I usually just play alone.

Been paying, I mean playing Star Citizen for some time now and hand have accumulated a few Ships.
Since Alpha 3.0 came out I have been dirt poor thanks to server crashes taking your cargo after you make big purchases. That took the wind out of my sails and I figured I had to beg in the streets to survive.
But I have recovered and just made my 2nd Million aUEC.

I'm Gonna need a hand to figure out how to link up with yall and fly together. I just don't know how. I guess coming here was the 1st step.

I have already paid an embarrassing amount of money to be in this game so I am here to stay and play.

Last edited:

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
Hello, I'm Brain_Stem. I have been accepted in this Org a while back but I am not sure how to interact with it.

I'm Gonna need a hand to figure out how to link up with yall and fly together. I just don't know how. I guess coming here was the 1st step.
Welcome to TEST Brain Stem! :beers:

Introducing yourself was the perfect first step! Best advise i can give you is to put in the initial effort with getting on discord (voice comms) and getting used to using the forum daily as we come closer to release. That way, help is never more than a few seconds away, and this game is going to be complicated, so most of us will be dependent on the advice of others, myself included.

Next step would be to check out this thread: https://testsquadron.com/threads/join-us-in-live-chat-daily.438/

And NEVER be afraid to ask for help! :beers:

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to the Squadron! :beers::banana::spoon:
Well... now that you've done your intro.. what do you want to do today Brain? :grin:

Forgot your password?