Hello! I'm FeaturedSpace!

FeaturedSpace

Commander
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
FeaturedSpace
Hey guys! I am FeaturedSpace. I am a content creator on YouTube and Twitch, as well as a gamer by heart. I've been in your organization for a while now, but I'm just now creating a forum account for myself.

I hope to fulfill many of my gaming/space/sci-fi dreams through this game, and I'm super excited to have you guys with me as we all go through the journey that is Star Citizen!

Info:
My real name is Noah, and I don't really care if you call me "FeaturedSpace" or "Noah" or something else, but there you go!

Where you from stranger?
I currently reside just South of the border of our GLORIOUS LEADER MONTOYA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have always dreamed of playing a game that allowed you to live within a living and breathing world, whether it be about real life or some other game. No other MMO has been so immersive and FPS-based as SC.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
My favorite career in the game is cargo/support, and I do own a lot of ships for that purpose. My favorite ship in the game though is the Starfarer, as it has that awesome fuel refining mechanic that I cannot wait to use in a huge space battle to support my side!

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I ever played? Probably the old Mario from waaaay back!

What other games do you play?
I play way too many, that's for sure. But seriously, here are a couple: EVE Online, Elite Dangerous, ArmA 3, CS:GO, Fortnite, PUBG, and probably many, many other games that I am missing!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I found TEST simply browsing the ORGs page looking for a worthy ORG to join. Luckily, TEST caught my eye and I checked it out. You guys are so chill, I can't imagine many people who wouldn't want to hang out with TESTies! I also love how coordinated and active you guys are!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. I like his style.

If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
I think I prefer the new Kirk, as I believe the new character fits his intended purpose within the storyline more.

I enjoy music (especially Cello since that's my instrument) and I'd love to get together with some other Citizens that enjoy making music too, so if you are one of those people, hmu, please!

IRL, I'm a Game Developer, and I really do enjoy programming of all sorts (not just games), but clearly, I wanted to aim for the most fun route of programming, which IMO, is Game Development!

Play With Me:
One of my favorite aspect of Star Citizen is multi-crew gameplay, so if you share that passion, please message me on Discord, Spectrum, or these very Forums.

How's that for an introduction, Montoya? :laughing:

Hoping to catch you in the 'verse,
Noah AKA "FeaturedSpace"

CargoInterior.png

PS: Confirmed, my Handle is indeed FeaturedSpace now. For some reason it was doing something weird on RSI's website..

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST @FeaturedSpace !!!

Just by the way... last time I was in your neck of the woods was 2006 ish. I was working mostly in Charlotte for a month, and I got lost trying to get from Charlotte to Bessemer City. Found myself in SC instead. On the way back I got hungry, and stopped at some BBQ joint, and had the best lunch I have had in years.

Forgot your password?