Hello my fellow space buddies! - May the force be with you!

Deleterious

Ensign
Aug 29, 2016
RSI Handle
Deleterious
Where you from stranger?
My name is Scott from England UK, I'm 32 and a husband and farther but I was originally born on mars! :)

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Stars. But no seriously, I wish to join a group of friendly people online to play together and explore the universe.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I look forward to being part of a multi-crew ship and working together as a team. And also the FPS aspect of the game. Being part of an online community.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Sonic the hedgehog on Sega mega drive.

What other games do you play?
WoW, E&D, Deus ex, BF4, Project Cars, After Dawn, Fifa, Far Cry 4, Skyrim, Doom, Wolfenstein, Alien isolation, Starcraft 2.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
You guys seem like you've put a lot of effort into your website/forums/recruitment page/photoshop/youtube etc and seem like you've got your act together. So I'm hoping you'll be the right org for me where we can chat, have fun and work together in epic scale battles and multi-crew ship action!

Also I used to play have a guild with my cousin in wow years ago and we used to have between 50-100 members at any one time and we would all chat on team speak every day and we made loads of friends all around the world, had some really amazing times together. I do miss this times and I miss being part of an online community.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk for sure but I'm more of a star Wars fan! So I'm more like Luke Skywalker at heart! hehe

Deleterious.

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
same here, trying to recreate the feeling i had in a 100 man vanilla WoW guild, that's why i joined TEST (like 3 years ago :P)

so far it looks good

welcome :D

Reactions: marcsand2

Deleterious

Ensign
Aug 29, 2016
RSI Handle
Deleterious
Thanks guys, just like you, I'm really excited for this game! Got big hopes and dreams for this game. I think it could be game of the decade and we could be playing it for a big chunk of our lives!!

I'm going to join you guys on Discord at some point this week, I'm mainly on quite late in the evening because of my shifts and wife/baby. normally from 10pm onwards.

I look forward to chatting to you all on there about the star citizen universe! :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
y name is Scott from England UK, I'm 32 and a husband and farther but I was originally born on mars! :)
Is your wife from Venus?
Am I the first one to crack that joke?
I didn't read through. Haha. Lazy.
Welcome to TEST Squardon
(>v<)7

Forgot your password?