HELLO - My Name is RooSmash

RooSmash

Commander
Sep 8, 2016
RSI Handle
RooSmash
Hello all, RooSmash here!

I actually joined TS earlier this week but forgot to introduce myself... Whoops!
(Luckily RedLir reminded me... btw he is a huge Canadian Bacon connoisseur)

Anyways... I am super excited to be apart of Test Squadron [Best Squadron] and hope to meet as many of you as I can :)

I started playing Star Citizen about 2 months ago and have fallen in love with this amazing Space Sim MMO. Shorty after getting the game, I was encouraged to start streaming and have been doing that for about a month and half.

On a personal level, I was born and raised on the West Coast on a smallish "farm" with horses, rabbits, dogs, cats, and lots of lizards... I now live in the city with my cat co-pilot, Nidalee.
Another enjoyment of mine is craft beer! I am actually a certified MBAA (Master Brewers Association of America) beer stewardess if you join my streams I typically talk about the brew of the night.
For real life work, I am a digital strategist / marketing coordinator at a web marketing agency and have been there for a little over 4 years.

So Hello again and I hope to see you all in the verse or around Test Squadron!
Feel free to say hi and add me on RSI: (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/RooSmash)

Cheers!

Forgot your password?