Hello?.....*opens up Mobiglass*…. anybody??? *searchers friends list*….. I here you have free beer .... I brought the Pretzels

Retro G4mer

Commander
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
RetroG4mer
Hey All... Retro G4mer here to serve Test! space pilot to the best!
What shall I say about myself? Hmmm..... yes i'm as old as that dust collecting on the plaque your parents have hanging on the wall in the lounge, anyone remember the 80's? .. Wow tough crowd!.
There was this one time at Space Camp, we decided to give our ships a little decoration.. Disco lights they said! Ha .. that will never catch on!

Seriously though just a old guy loving the verse and all that comes with it, flying by the seat of my pants while juggling a beer in one hand and a HOTAS in the other.
I fly like a guy with a purpose usually because I'm either late for a delivery or I missed the Squad jump point.

Last edited:

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Hey All... Retro G4mer here to serve Test! space pilot to the best!
What shall I say about myself? Hmmm..... yes i'm as old as that dust collecting on the plaque your parents have hanging on the wall in the lounge, anyone remember the 80's? .. Wow tough crowd!.
There was this one time at Space Camp, we decided to give our ships a little decoration.. Disco lights they said! Ha .. that will never catch on!

Seriously though just a old guy loving the verse and all that comes with it, flying by the seat of my pants while juggling a beer in one hand and a HOTAS in the other.
I fly like a guy with a purpose usually because I'm either late for a delivery or I missed the Squad jump point.
The beer is in Torpedo Tube 2, help yourself.
The pretzels belong in the ammo can aft of tube 2.

Reactions: Retro G4mer

Retro G4mer

Commander
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
RetroG4mer
Can I just say how Humbled I am to have such a welcome to a org both here and on Discord.. I finally found a place that makes me feel part of a Revolution …. Beers all round

Forgot your password?