Hello? *taps comm system* Is this thing working right?

Elder Jonus

Ensign
Jul 16, 2017
RSI Handle
@Eldred_Jonus
Where you from stranger?

Originally the UK. But I've lived in Australia, Africa, and the United States. I briefly visited Asia, and have only to visit South America and Antarctica before officially declaring myself a globetrotter. Although I'm told that one of those two places might be difficult to get into.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Some friends finally talked me into joining after spending a couple of years saying "Yeah, I dunno."

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration. I love exploring places. And working with others as part of a crew. That looks to be a lot of fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Video game? Pong. On an Intellivision. Board game: Monopoly. Nearly 40 years later and I'm STILL sore about landing on Mayfair while it had a hotel. (That's Boardwalk for you American folks)

What other games do you play?

Mostly open world RPG's and sandboxes. Stuff like the Witcher 3, Skyrim, Fallout. And another space sim that some folks here might know of....

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Saw it on RSI under the listed organizations in the community. At first I was put off by it being so large, but after reading the history and Manifesto I realised this was where I wanted to be.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard. Obviously.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

If I HAD picked Kirk it would have been old Kirk. Chris Pine.... can't.... really.... do Kirk, I mean.... not... really.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

Elder Jonus

Ensign
Jul 16, 2017
RSI Handle
@Eldred_Jonus
As you're (almost) a globetrotter, I need to ask this:
How are the Cookies all around the World? (They do know Cookies everwhere don't they?)
Depends on what kind of cookies you are looking for. Sure, they might be called cookies, or biscuits, or even
plätzchen, but at the end of the day the BEST cookies are those that are homemade. Favourite Australia cookie was the Tim Tam, favourite UK cookie was the Hobnob and favourite American cookie so far is the Oreo.

Welcome to the Squadron!

Have you thought at all about how you might get even?
I initially considered hunting them down in game, but I think I'll settle for shaving off exactly one of their eyebrows while they sleep the night before a big date.

You look a lot younger in your picture hahaha.
I highly recommend tackling the trip to South Murica. Its pleasant there. They have rum

Welcome too TEST

The picture isn't of me but my daughter five minutes before the school bus arrived on her first day of school.

Thank you all for the kind words and warm welcome.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
Depends on what kind of cookies you are looking for. Sure, they might be called cookies, or biscuits, or even
plätzchen, but at the end of the day the BEST cookies are those that are homemade. Favourite Australia cookie was the Tim Tam, favourite UK cookie was the Hobnob and favourite American cookie so far is the Oreo.
awesome, finaly someone who can answer the real important questions.
You're now officialy welcome in the special club (free hugs included)

Forgot your password?