Hello Test! Hope everyone is doing fine (I know I am) :)

Inscriptions ☣

Commander
Mar 27, 2018
RSI Handle
Inscriptions
Hello Testies! I just wanted to greet everyone hello once again.
Been a long time for me since I've posted anything here.
Just wanted to give a little update about... well me? Probably not interesting. But here we go!

On the third day, beginning of 2019 I moved in to my first apartment.
- It's a small (wardrobe) @22 square-meters.
My new home is located in Trollhättan, Sweden.
It's enough to allow me to setup my dream config and get ready for when Star Citizen gets more and more fleshed out. So I can game in comfort.
Very happy about that!

However, I'm currently unemployed so there will be no bigger upgrades for me in my fleet until solved.
Which lead me to my second part.

As what can one do in his free time. While looking for a job?
The answer to that is, I started both a new YouTube and started Twitch and trying to make my way there - With a goal to be a full time Star Citizen streamer.
When it's ready to be played like a real game, that is. And hopefully that can be a reality since I'm a member of the most amazing organization of the whole spectrum.
(support always appreciated)

It's kind of sad to not have any real income. Always have to turn down invitations to go out, and so on. That leads me to my third part.
-I play awful a lot of games and would and just loooooooong for Star Citizen to come out!
I just can't wait for the future and what it brings. :)

Live long and drink beer. <3

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
What's the name of the youtube channel? I'll check your stuff out. I honestly enjoy Montoya's content, good reviews and he's not one of those annoying jackrabbits with his hair died pink screaming at 12 year olds while he plays Fortnite... Yeah I need some coffee...

Inscriptions ☣

Commander
Mar 27, 2018
RSI Handle
Inscriptions
Yeah, it's been a rough ride from time to time. Got work, was laid off. Got work again, had to stop due companies financial issues - Yadayada. Sweden is weird :p

What's the name of the youtube channel? I'll check your stuff out. I honestly enjoy Montoya's content, good reviews and he's not one of those annoying jackrabbits with his hair died pink screaming at 12 year olds while he plays Fortnite... Yeah I need some coffee...
Hehe, I like how you think.
I enjoy Montayas content aswell. I just wish I had a better accent for when talking english. (Or I am not used to my own accent yet)
I actually made a recent video of me explaining briefly about how to make a certain macro for Apex Legends, so as my first video of me actually talking. I guess it went fine.

I want to do reviews as well, but I don't even have a camera nor any cables that adapts from XLR-output to USB-output for any good mic that I have. Nor can I plug in my analog soundboard in my PC. :p (I did order a cableset of Ebay that adapts XLR to USB, so hopefully I can use that soon).

Anyway, those videos I did about Star Citizen was all about my artistic point of view. Filming effects and so on - and you can find them on (https://www.youtube.com/user/brutalbarn/videos)
However, that's not my current YouTube channel. That is my "private" one.

I have a new one where I plan to upload a bunch of my stream highlights on and also better Star Citizen videos. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCob_FuS6-ozxovw0LG2OyZQ)

I plan to make a video this week about me "Visiting every big location of Star Citizen currently. In a Hammerhead" :)
Gonna see if my brother wants to be the pilot.

Forgot your password?