Hello Test, nice to meet you!

Deadnedz007

Vice Admiral
Jun 30, 2018
RSI Handle
Ddzdeadz007
Hey everybody! I’m new to Star Citizen, but I’m quite the veteran in Elite: Dangerous and other space games. I’ve been watching Star Citizen through its development and decided to take the plunge! I’m anxious to learn the ins and outs, I’m a variety streamer on Twitch, I’m hoping to log many hours in SC very soon! I love to have fun in every game I play, and I do tend to find the shenanigans pretty easily!

If you want to stop by and visit me while I’m online I can be found at Twitch.tv/Deadnedz007 ! Hope to see you guys in the verse!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hey there nice to meet another ED player. You still playing? I quit over a year ago as I just got bored of doing the same old things. My boyos in the corp were the only reason I was playing in the end but I just had to call it a day - was a tough decision!

Hoping SC will be much less grindy and more interesting than ED was.

Deadnedz007

Vice Admiral
Jun 30, 2018
RSI Handle
Ddzdeadz007
Hey there nice to meet another ED player. You still playing? I quit over a year ago as I just got bored of doing the same old things. My boyos in the corp were the only reason I was playing in the end but I just had to call it a day - was a tough decision!

Hoping SC will be much less grindy and more interesting than ED was.
Hey BUTUZ, I still play Elite yep... I just returned from a really long Exploration journey the other day. Basically spent about two years out flying around the galaxy.

I can’t wait to see how SC is... I’ve been watching folks play and I finally decided to fire things up and try it out for myself! :)

Forgot your password?