Grand Admiral
Jan 30, 2018
RSI Handle
Oneprophet
Where you from stranger?
Houston, Texas

What drew you to Star Citizen?
All things space

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Little bit of everything but mainly the PVE aspects, this may change depending on how things are implemented

What was the first game you remember playing?
Star Fox 64

What other games do you play?
Dragon Ball Fighterz, Slay the Spire, Warframe (every couple of months)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Heard it mentioned in a youtube video and joined because I figured with all these members there will always be people to play with in doing whatever activity

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
New Kirk, I really like the new movies

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
Where you from stranger?
Houston, Texas

What drew you to Star Citizen?
All things space

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Little bit of everything but mainly the PVE aspects, this may change depending on how things are implemented

What was the first game you remember playing?
Star Fox 64

What other games do you play?
Dragon Ball Fighterz, Slay the Spire, Warframe (every couple of months)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Heard it mentioned in a youtube video and joined because I figured with all these members there will always be people to play with in doing whatever activity

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
New Kirk, I really like the new movies
Welcome Mr. Prophet! I had the same thought as you, in a place with over 15k members there will always be someone to join for funsies. I figure it's also nice to have a "Mommy help plz" button in case you ever run into one of those mindless gankers in space. And by "mommy help plz" I mean im expecting to see 14.999 TEST auroras approaching in the horizon, as backup. :D

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Welcome Mr. Prophet! I had the same thought as you, in a place with over 15k members there will always be someone to join for funsies. I figure it's also nice to have a "Mommy help plz" button in case you ever run into one of those mindless gankers in space. And by "mommy help plz" I mean im expecting to see 14.999 TEST auroras approaching in the horizon, as backup. :smile:
As in almost fifteen thousand, or as in fourteen plus a piece of junk that should be Reclaimer food?

Oneprophet

Grand Admiral
Jan 30, 2018
RSI Handle
Oneprophet
Welcome Mr. Prophet! I had the same thought as you, in a place with over 15k members there will always be someone to join for funsies. I figure it's also nice to have a "Mommy help plz" button in case you ever run into one of those mindless gankers in space. And by "mommy help plz" I mean im expecting to see 14.999 TEST auroras approaching in the horizon, as backup. :smile:
That would be so great to see actually, just a giant horde of ships so numerous that we blot out the sun.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to the Squadron! Glad you made it here! :beers::banana::spoon:

Forgot your password?