Hello Test Squadron - I'm New ;)

PudgeBalloon

Ensign
Nov 8, 2016
RSI Handle
PudgeBalloon
Hi everyone,

I did a lot of digging into the available organisations out there and really liked your fun approach, nice mix of serious role play and light hearted drunkenness.

So a little about myself: I live in the south of the UK (so far south that if you live above London, you're a northerner ;) ). I play a very large mix of games but tend to lean towards Space Sims, RPGs and Strategies, the first game I remember playing was Jetpack on the Spectrum, and my all time favourite is probably Zelda: Ocarina of Time (blew my mind).

I re-discovered Star Citizen fairly recently and it looks like it's shaping up to be the game I've always dreamed of. I love sci-fi books and am addicted to The Culture series by Iain M. Banks, this looks like the closest a game is going to get to them. I am really looking forward to heading out into the unknown with a fleet and seeing what we can get ourselves into.

I have the Mustang Alpha so will have to hide behind your swarm of Auroras, or you can send me out front as a cannon fodder. :)

Look forward to meeting you all in the 'Verse.

P.S. Picard, Old Kirk, all other Star Trek characters, New Kirk. :)

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Hi, "New ;)"! I'm HajmeR! Welcome to TEST!

We like to drink, play Star Citizen, drink, play other games, drink, shitpost, drink, and crush our ships into things (mostly space stations and suns)!
Did I mention that we like to drink? Well... Yes, we do! :beers:

As for the Mustang, we can use it as faster rocket into enemy ships! They make nice BOOM! Not as nice as Aurora though.
And if you get bored with it, you can get into my Aurora and blot out the suns as the rest of us!

Grab a beer from the fridge by the bar and enjoy the ride!
I'm sure you will like it here. I do! :metal:

Forgot your password?