Hello Test

sa-seba

Rear Admiral
Jul 18, 2018
RSI Handle
sa-seba
Hi Guys,

My name is Sebastian, handle sa-seba, and I am a SC backer since February 2017.
I am from the Greater Vancouver Area in BC, Canada, well I moved there some 14 years ago from Germany.

My first game was basically anything that came with the Atari 2600, followed by a long break, then Age of Empires, Pharao, and the Half Life and consequently Counter Strike. Enemy Territory stole a good chunk of my time, and so did Dragon Age / Mass Effect / The Witcher several years later.
Mass Effect was my first space game, and I have since been waiting for a space/science fiction game that allows for an nonlinear open world experience that includes FPS and flight.

What originally drew me to SC was this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJJ9TcGxhNY
, and it's promise of being able to explore and find your role in the vastness of space in an open world, together with - or against other human players. I don't believe I will ever settle for a specific role, but rather will dabble in several as they become playable.
Currently I am spending barely 2 hours per week in SC, which is apparently what happens when you have a little human in your family. I can't wait to explore new systems with her.
Apart from this, I am hoping to increase my play time gradually, especially after 3.3 when the important performance optimizations are in.

I found Test Squadron during research for ships, locations in game, and the such. I ended up in this forum every time. This seems to be a great environment for healthy discussions, and learning from each other.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk, the old Kirk. For me, Shatner will always be the real Kirk. He gave the role life. The new Kirk is great, but he builds upon what Shatner and the original writers created.

Forgot your password?