Hello There!

Garfieldinator

Lieutenant
Feb 3, 2022
RSI Handle
Garfieldinator
I got Star Citizen a couple of weeks ago and have been loving it! I figured it's about time to try to socialize so that I can experience a whole other part of the game. I found this org through Montoya's youtube and after watching some of his videos and reading through some of the forum I decided this was just what I have been looking for. I have also joined the discord, though I haven't joined any channels yet, sometimes anxiety gets the best of me. Eventually I'll muster up the courage. I appreciate everyone reading my messy intro and I can't wait to meet all of you!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Like he said ☝ , you can hop into Discord at any time, even if you don't want to talk. Nobody will bite. Hard.
Well maybe there was a few extra bits at the end of that. I mean nobody actually bites, we like using our microphones. Biting tends to be hard on them.... er... flat jokes are OK too.

Welcome to TEST!

Amun Khonsu

Captain
Donor
Jan 28, 2022
RSI Handle
Amun-Khonsu
I got Star Citizen a couple of weeks ago and have been loving it! I figured it's about time to try to socialize so that I can experience a whole other part of the game. I found this org through Montoya's youtube and after watching some of his videos and reading through some of the forum I decided this was just what I have been looking for. I have also joined the discord, though I haven't joined any channels yet, sometimes anxiety gets the best of me. Eventually I'll muster up the courage. I appreciate everyone reading my messy intro and I can't wait to meet all of you!
I'm old to SC but new to Test as well. Welcome!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Garfield 🍻

I have also joined the discord, though I haven't joined any channels yet, sometimes anxiety gets the best of me
yeah, I noticed you in Xeno voice chat yesterday. When party lead asks who wants to have a party invite, just shout "me!!!" or "I!!!"....
all jokes aside ,just shout "Garfield". Party lead will give further instructions ;)

And because sometimes, people are talking too much, just repeat it when party lead didn't got it the first time... or the second time... or the third time 😁

Forgot your password?