Hello.

Stupidisco

Commander
Sep 18, 2017
RSI Handle
citizen_36486
Hello my name is Stupidisco. I like to play computer games, get wasted and do drugs. Only kidding, I dont do drugs. But playing games wasted is a dysfunctional favourite of mine. I got an eye-patch specifically so that i could continue playing after i see double.

Anyways I found y'all through reddit. Hoping to have a good time talking shit with you untill I actually pull my thumb out of my arsehole and put down 3K or so on a new pc build. My current rig can't really handle SC at the moment...

Stupidisco

Commander
Sep 18, 2017
RSI Handle
citizen_36486
Nice name :slight_smile:
Welcome to TEST !

Thanks! Actually i used to go under the nickname Mike_Litoris. And that was fine for a long time.

Then one day I joined the general chat on the official starcitozen page and it pissed off a moderator with no sense of humor. He decided that my name was not okay. He cited things like "we do have a standard of decency here" and promptly banned me from forums and chat. I think the only thing not descent is his own dorty, dirty mind.

And I was like "okay" then completley lost my intrest SC for like a year. But i guess some .ore i fo emerged that gave a tiny bit of hope this game was eventually actually be released... Then I decided to change my name and I happend to listen to Junior Jack - Stupidisco, so i just went with that. Great song if you are into house by the way.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I got an eye-patch specifically so that i could continue playing after i see double.
I see you've already begun Testing. Kudos.
I like to play computer games, get wasted and do drugs. Only kidding, I dont do drugs
Well you've come to the right place then. Welcome to TEST
(>v<)7

Stupidisco

Commander
Sep 18, 2017
RSI Handle
citizen_36486
I see you've already begun Testing. Kudos.

Well you've come to the right place then. Welcome to TEST
(>v<)7

Yeah i learnet the need for the eyepatch after a heavy drinking and gaming night where 1 bottle of gin was consumed along with 12 beers. I then promptly passed out and started downing beers the second day followed by a couple of sips of gin.. Needless to say my visual cortex was greatly challegend and gaming with one hand over your eye was.. Impractical.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah i learnet the need for the eyepatch after a heavy drinking and gaming night where 1 bottle of gin was consumed along with 12 beers. I then promptly passed out and started downing beers the second day followed by a couple of sips of gin.. Needless to say my visual cortex was greatly challegend and gaming with one hand over your eye was.. Impractical.
haha, and your liver survived. Huzzah!

Forgot your password?