Hello!

Songwing

Vice Admiral
Oct 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Songwing
Hi, I'm new to the org/guild and new to Star Citizen as well. You can find me as Songwing in the game. I fly a Mustang Beta.

Best. Ship. Ever.

Where you from stranger?

Canada, eh!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

My husband 'dragged' me here. I've never really gotten into space games (fantasy is more to my liking) but this one was a multiplayer/MMO so I'm giving it a try with him.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm not sure yet what SC will have at retail but I hear the game will be immersive and roleplay-friendly which is great. I think I'll get a kick out of being able to pick up random objects and hand them to people. "Here, have a spoon!"

I've played a lot of support roles in other games so I might end up leaning towards engineer, medic, maybe even farmer. I don't know! I'll probably try everything at least once before retail.

I'm also a rather quiet/wallflower player, so I hope that'll work as a strength for my team. Some folks want to play the pilot, I just want to play the janitor. (:

What was the first game you remember playing?

Either Pac-Man or Pong. I can't remember which I played first as I played them back-to-back.

What other games do you play?

Currently playing World of Warcraft, although not as much as I used to.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

An org appeared with TEST in the name. I joined SC Alpha to bug test and their profile seemed friendly so I thought "Why not?" Didn't expect the people to be so lovely!

Picard or Kirk?

Sisko (sorry!)

I just want to add a thank you to everyone for being so very kind to me in the discord. I felt like I was meeting my secondary family for the first time.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I fly a Mustang Beta.

Best. Ship. Ever.
The 1st ship I obtained in Star Citizen was the Mustang R9 Omega.

Since then, I have obtained many other ships. Given the current ship sale that is going on, I would advise picking up at least 1 of the Origin X-1 bikes since they are presently only $35 USD & come with LTI (Lifetime Insurance). Should you find another ship that you would like to obtain later that you would like to have said LTI on it, you can upgrade the space bike to that ship as long as the new ship costs more than the cost of the bike. This is most likely information which others have already given you though.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
And get rid of the sweet couch? I'll pass, thanks!
The couch also replaces 4x S1 guns with 2x S1, 2x S2 guns and 2x S2 rockets or 2x S1 guns and 4x S2 guns (if they fix that bug)

Though I might end up getting more of the series later on. Can't just collect one...
That is the spirit!!!

I would advise picking up at least 1 of the Origin X-1 bikes since they are presently only $35 USD
And I noticed that the melt / upgrade value is $40, that is $5 saved, more beer money :beers:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to TEST!
I've played a lot of support roles in other games so I might end up leaning towards engineer, medic, maybe even farmer.
Some folks want to play the pilot, I just want to play the janitor. (:
This is exactly me. I can't wait for medic/engineering mechanics to be added to the game!

Forgot your password?