Hello!

Breathemore

Space Marshal
Jan 12, 2017
RSI Handle
Breathemore

I am TheStoicWhale and I just realized I never made an intro post lol. I live in Florida and have been through multiple direct hurricane landings. Actually this last time with Irma we didn’t even care… we had our front door open drinking beer watching the trees fall over. You should have seen us all laughing at the media stations because we knew it was going to be fine.

Ever since Star Wars I have wanted to fly in those spaceship battles. I played SWTOR and loved it and then went to EVE online. Both were cool but I still wanted to pilot a spaceship and then I found Elite Dangerous. Naturally I found Star Citizen and now I am a Grand Admiral.

As lawful good I am looking forward to expedition and running security for high profile targets. On my off days I will relax in my 890J and if keen I might be found racing.

The first game I played was checkers and it all went downhill from there lol. Haha no I think it might have been Donkey Kong or Zelda. The first game that I owned was Super Mario 64. Now I play a ton of games but my recent ones include SC, Rocket League, GTA 5, Rust and WoW.

When I first created a SC account I tried to learn everything I could and I found the organizations hub. I read many organization bios and when I came across your manifesto I had a great laugh. I instantly knew I wanted to join because you have the right culture that will last for years. I have played WoW since 2006 and I have seen many guilds come and go. The ones that last have a leader that creates a culture that people want to stay in.

Picard hands down. Or up. Yes up.

Forgot your password?