Hello

Bizarrov

Captain
Jan 12, 2018
RSI Handle
Bizarrov
Hello,

Where you from stranger?

Im from Krakow in Poland, that small country in central Europe.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Well I was waiting for game like this so long that I cannot even remember... For proper space sim I mean. I was one of few strange kids that were planning a game like this in their minds, some days even doing some lame projects in 3ds max (after obtaining computer that could handle it) but never had balls for programming, unlike my older friends. And now ? At last it is happening :-)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Its always nice to do some trades and I love business part of this game but I cannot skip bounty hunter part. I simply have something in me that when I see pirate I have to kill or jail him. I cannot control this part of me. This is why I plan to buy Anvil Hawk as soon as I get some free money.

What was the first game you remember playing?

First, like first ever ? Ehmmm, that would be Ninja Commando on Atari 65XE

What other games do you play?

Depend on my mood, lately it is Tom Clancy The Division, Killing Floor 2, Elite Dangerous (2 hours for now), OpenTTD.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I was invited 20 days ago if I remember right, earlier I saw some posts from Test Squadron users when reading articles about SC. You look like a nice and friendly community that want to have fun :)

Picard or Kirk?

Dont ask me to choose, just dont. I love whole series :)

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Welcome to TEST!

If you want a cheaper bounty hunting ship while you wait to get the Hawk (which won't be flight ready for awhile either) I recommend the Avenger Stalker. It's also getting a rework soon (likely the next major update) so it'll almost certainly go up in price from its current $60.

Bizarrov

Captain
Jan 12, 2018
RSI Handle
Bizarrov
Welcome to TEST!

If you want a cheaper bounty hunting ship while you wait to get the Hawk (which won't be flight ready for awhile either) I recommend the Avenger Stalker. It's also getting a rework soon (likely the next major update) so it'll almost certainly go up in price from its current $60.
I know that this will sound silly but I buy my ships mostly because of how they look. Already have Titan lil chubby plane (my favorite) and from what I found there will be option in the future to buy bounty hunter module if I need more space for meat or I will CCU to Stalker... But Hawk, that look is just crazy. Nothing will change my mind on that one haha.

Forgot your password?