Hello

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
Welcome to the Squad phchan, hope you will enjoy your time here! A lot of friendly people here. Just don't go to the Off-Topic section! A dark place. With way too many fucked up minds. If you somehow still end up in an off-topic thread, just keep going. Don't stop, don't turn around and try not to draw any attention. Too many Testies fallen prey to Off-Topic Testies, I call them Off-Testies, since they also fallen off the right track. Once you're in there and spend more and more time shitposting you will realize that there is no coming back. At least not by yourself. We have a rehabilitation program for Testies with "shit-post-problems" so if you someday find yourself in a place where you don't want to be and you want to get out and stop posting dumb memes in the off topic section just contact one of our many friendly neighborhood "off-helper" (thats what I call them). You can also contact me.

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
Welcome to TEST, mate. :beer:
Allow me to recommend the off-topic section to you. Don't worry, you'll like it.
GET AWAY DEVIL! YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!
In the Name of our Lord @Montoya of Test! It is he who commands you! It is he who flung you from the gates of General Discussion to the depths of Off-Topic!
Be gone from this new Member! Be gone! In the Name of the Father Chris Roberts!, the Son Disco Lando, and the Holy Spirit the Release-Date!!
Go back from where you've been come! Go back to the unholy realms, the Off-Topic Section! Be Gone! Be Gone! BE GONE! And be gone forever!

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
GET AWAY DEVIL! YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!
In the Name of our Lord @Montoya of Test! It is he who commands you! It is he who flung you from the gates of General Discussion to the depths of Off-Topic!
Be gone from this new Member! Be gone! In the Name of the Father Chris Roberts!, the Son Disco Lando, and the Holy Spirit the Release-Date!!
Go back from where you've been come! Go back to the unholy realms, the Off-Topic Section! Be Gone! Be Gone! BE GONE! And be gone forever!

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test friend...:beer:

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUADRON! Hi TEST!
I'm playing from the USA Central Time zone. looking to experience the game as it develops.
Welcome to TEST. I hope you enjoy being here as much as i do !! HAVE FUN
If ur drunk.ur awesome

ps.dont drink when driving

Forgot your password?