Hello

Jan 2, 2020
RSI Handle
SharktoothActual
I'm SharktoothActual. I was dragged here by Spectre33 (it's ok, I asked him to introduce me to the org).

Where you from stranger? Texas, though I may be moving in the near future. Possibly to Utah for an apprenticeship or possibly to Arizona for work.

What drew you to Star Citizen? My coworker. He gave me some stories and experiences, basically said that the cool thing about the game is that there's no smoke and mirrors. You just get in a ship, fly it, do whatever. Blew my mind.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I just enjoy trading and doing space truckin', but I'm really hoping they make that more viable. Tired of no medical supplies ever being in stock...

What was the first game you remember playing? Pokemon Red for the Gameboy Color! I could barely read but man did I play the hell out of that game!

What other games do you play? Destiny 2, Civilization V (which I'm god-awful at), and I have World of Warships installed. Don't play it that much but it's there.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? A guy named Spectre33, good friend, told me and I asked for an invite.

Picard or Kirk?
I've never seen Star Trek. Just gonna light that fire.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
William Shatner seems like a good dude so let's go with whatever one he played.

Forgot your password?