SinuSinu

Lieutenant
Jun 2, 2021
RSI Handle
SinuSinu
Where you from stranger?
Helsinki, Finland

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Discussion with my friend who told me that the game was a scam. I think he had read some article about SC. It made me want to try the game and see how the development is progressing.

I was interested already early 2010 when the crowdfunding campaign was going strong. But I only bought the game now about month ago. I have been really impressed about what the developers have achieved already.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Fun experiences with other citizens. I want to try bit of everything but I'll probably end up doing pvp/pve/fps fighting. Also some exploration or space trucking when I just want to relax.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Space invaders clone Avenger on my big brothers VIC-20.

What other games do you play?
I have group of friends from work life I play something every now and then. Lately it has been Hell Let Loose, Tarkov and Overwatch. Other games I have been playing now are Stellaris, HOI4 and Mech Warrior Online. I played World of Warcraft a lot during vanilla and burning crusade. Ended up being raid leader and GM for one guild with lot of Finnish players. Have no interest into doing all that again with the new classic edition :D

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
From StarCitizens join organization tab. First time I heard about TEST was maybe some news article or Reddit thread about EVE. I have never played EVE but have friends who really got into it.

Picard or Kirk?

Old Kirk

Forgot your password?