Hello!

Trent

Ensign
Sep 21, 2016
RSI Handle
deeno1993
Ahh hello! Thought I might introduce myself on these forums. My names Deeno1993 and I'm completely new to Star Citizen. I run a little Aussie gaming community for H1z1 and Rust and I have a couple of guys in my Team speak that have been super amped about the game so I eventually bought it and it turns out I really enjoy it too!

By the way I enjoyed flappy Aurora.

Where you from stranger?
Australia

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Couple of my H1Z1 buddies that talk about the game non stop like it's the next coming of Jesus Christ!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Star Marine right this second. Gimmie some of that 2.6

What was the first game you remember playing?
Ummm Mario 64 I think.

What other games do you play?
I spend majority of my gaming time playing H1Z1, also play a little CSGO

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Well whenever I stream now I just stream Star Citizen and play with a couple of friends, and a few lads from this community came on and was all like Test Squadron is best Squadron and shiz. and doing all the o7 which I have no idea what that was.

I soon learned, still catious though, I didn't want to go through the hardcore clan wringer and do massive app and do slave tasks for 6 months to get some form of respectable member rank.

Turns out you guys are pretty chill though haha, so here I am!

Picard or Kirk?

Skywalker? Never watched star trek soz

=MGN=RedEagle

Commander
Sep 16, 2016
RSI Handle
mgnredeagle
Welcome to the land of special! When did you you find out that Test Squardon was the best Squardon?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test!

We strive for perfection and recruit only the top caliber pilots and marines...... Oh and the guy who washes canopies with old newspapers.... And the young lady whose job is to crawl in all the ducts to clean out space rat droppings.... And the worst pilots and marines.... You'll fit right in!

Grab your aurora and take to the skies! Oh and grab a beer or keg before flying... It helps avoid all flappy aurora feelings...

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?