Hello

Tinkerzbell

Admiral
Nov 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Tinkerzbell
I joined test squadron about a week ago and am looking forward to gaming with you all.

Hello all,
My RSI Handle is Tinkerzbell. I live on the west coast of the United States, and am currently working as an accountant and going part time to school to finish my Bachelors in Finance (I still have a long way to go).

I contributed to Star Citizen in 2013 because a friend introduced me to the game and I didn’t want to miss out on being a part of it. I am very excited to set out on adventures exploring the universe.

Growing up I didn’t really have any console or computer games, but I did sneak onto my father’s computer and played Starcraft when he wasn’t home. Now I play most Blizzard games, Ark, BF1 (not very well), and Star Citizen (of course).

I joined Test Squadron because I mentioned needing to find an organization in The_Moon_Shiner’s stream chat. He told me to join Test, so here I am!

This isn’t even a contest for me; years of Saturday mornings watching episodes of Star Trek: Next Generation with my Father has made me a fan of Jean-Luc Picard.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I joined test squadron about a week ago and am looking forward to gaming with you all.

Hello all,
My RSI Handle is Tinkerzbell. I live on the west coast of the United States, and am currently working as an accountant and going part time to school to finish my Bachelors in Finance (I still have a long way to go).

I contributed to Star Citizen in 2013 because a friend introduced me to the game and I didn’t want to miss out on being a part of it. I am very excited to set out on adventures exploring the universe.

Growing up I didn’t really have any console or computer games, but I did sneak onto my father’s computer and played Starcraft when he wasn’t home. Now I play most Blizzard games, Ark, BF1 (not very well), and Star Citizen (of course).

I joined Test Squadron because I mentioned needing to find an organization in The_Moon_Shiner’s stream chat. He told me to join Test, so here I am!

This isn’t even a contest for me; years of Saturday mornings watching episodes of Star Trek: Next Generation with my Father has made me a fan of Jean-Luc Picard.
Welcome Tinkerzbell, nice to have you

Reactions: MikeNificent

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Welcome fairy :D no need to be a moonshiner, alcohol is allowed in UEE :D

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle