Not open for further replies.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Why not both?
And make sure to wash your hands in between.

And LOL he challenged you to a debate? Now there's a funny notion... debating with DS is like debating with a magic 8 ball, it keeps saying the same thing over and over and is ignorant about any other notion than the ones formed in his weird brain.

/edit typo

Last edited:

Gneissnoggin

Admiral
Feb 7, 2016
RSI Handle
Gneissnoggin
First, everyone drink a beer!

Second,
de·bate
dəˈbāt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
    synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue;
So...what specific topic is the debate about? If he can not give a single topic then it is just a self aggrandizing rant...and we already have Glorious Leader for such rants.

Third, drink more beer

HeadClot

Grand Admiral
May 29, 2014
RSI Handle
HeadClot88
Third, drink more beer
We should make a drinking game in honor of Derek Smart.

Every time he says it is going to fail = Take a swig of the closest bottle of alcohol
Every time he says Star Citizen is a scam = A shot of hard Liqueur
Every time he doxxes a kid in a wheel chair = Take a shot of miller lite.
Every time the Roberts family or CIG sends him a cease and desist = Drink a shot of whiskey.
Every time he calls a person a shill or Shitizen = Drink a shot of Rum
Every time Line of Defense or any 3000 AD game is called a "high end" game = Close your eyes and drink the nearest bottle of bleach.

If you live through this you get a Free 1 UP for r/Outside.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The problem with Derek Smart is, it plays into the frustrations of a segment of the Star Citizen community. The guy is getting a lot of attention. Nevertheless, the best thing would be to ignore his provocations and go to dinner, or cut your toenails and send him the bits.

I personally, would not respond, at least not directly. That alone can bate him into a libelous situation because he'll want to try harder to provoke a reaction. It's just that it's ever so satisfactory to be the one on the moral high ground when the shit hits the fan.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
You can't discuss nor debate with DS. I stopped respecting that experiment of a human being a long time ago. I was wondering how long after the Livestream will it take him to come out his own asshole (his hybernation habitat) to "profit" from his clickbait propaganda.... /Rant off

Do both Montoya! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?