Helping with The TESTIE Times

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Hey everyone.

Alright so at the moment I'm looking for members to help with T3. That's the point of this thread, getting people whom are interested to help out as well as letting members suggest changes, articles, and the what not.

For Interested members

We're looking for anyone who would be interested in doing;

Article Writing
Artwork (Comics, propaganda, ect)
Interviews (With TEST members or CIG if you want)
FanFiction
Opinion (give your point of view on certain points)
Something I haven't thought of yet

If you plan on writing for T3 at all please fill this out,
http://goo.gl/forms/3gmUNXz1IJ

If you start to write an article, be sure you PM me with a name of said article as well as a general idea of what your writing about so I can reserve room for it!

For Suggestions

We're looking for anything you guys would like covered in the newsletter. Remember no idea is stupid (usually).

Time Frame

The deadline for submissions is till the 20th of each month.
If you miss the said deadline, I will be more than willing to put your work into the next months article!

Last edited:

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
Yeah zaraphandox umm when im settled in washingron i would love to help u out with the testie times interviewing ppl umm currently im packing up and moving but once settled in u can could me in

Reactions: Zaraphandox

Cornova

Lieutenant
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Palombo
For Suggestions
Hi Zaraphandox,
Funny this threads opens.. I was wanting to reach out to you guys to see if there was anything I would help with.
I have been working on Social Media for ages, and would like to help out in here a little. (My Introduction thread)

There is a one job, I would have the time for, cleaning up the threads a little.
Many subject are already open and see new threads opening with the same information a lot. Merging and forking threads is the best way to keep useful information to our finger tips.

Threads on Test, get off topic quick ;-) and would be nice to have some kind of guide lines users would follow. Maybe we could talk more in private.

Thanks,
Max

Last edited:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Hi Zaraphandox,
Funny this threads opens.. I was wanting to reach out to you guys to see if there was anything I would help with.
I have been working on Social Media for ages, and would like to help out in here a little. (My Introduction thread)

There is a one job, I would have the time for, cleaning up the threads a little.
Many subject are already open and see new threads opening with the same information a lot. Merging and forking threads is the best way to keep useful information to our finger tips.

Threads on Test, get off topic quick ;-) and would be nice to have some kind of guide lines users would follow. Maybe we could talk more in private.

Thanks,
Max
That isn't even close to what he was talking about.....

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
Hi Zaraphandox,

Thanks,
Max
Hi Zaraphandox,

Thanks,
Max
Max if your looking to get in that line of work here zaraphandox isnt the guy would need to do that basicly we started a weekly new letter to help our test members on monthy activities and keep them up to date on things that are going on I mean if your still willing to help out in anyways that would be amazing but for what ur asking thats going to be a forum MOD i believe and im not sure who currently has those rights if i can get more info for u i will. But its prob not a position thats open.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Hi Zaraphandox,

Thanks,
Max
While it might be a good idea, I really have no power to put anything of the kind into effect.

Cornova

Lieutenant
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Palombo
That isn't even close to what he was talking about.....
I am very aware of that but that said, in the post above it is stipulated "For Suggestions I'm looking for anything you guys would like covered." and Opinion (give your point of view on certain points)
Constructive feedback or comments are better. :p

Max if your looking to get in that line of work here zaraphandox isnt the guy would need to do that basicly we started a weekly new letter to help our test members on monthy activities and keep them up to date on things that are going on I mean if your still willing to help out in anyways that would be amazing but for what ur asking thats going to be a forum MOD i believe and im not sure who currently has those rights if i can get more info for u i will. But its prob not a position thats open.
Thank you for your Constructive feedback. I hope of hearing from you :)

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Can help with an opinion piece or interview.

If I do an interview, Montoya better pull out the special nipple cream.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Can help with an opinion piece or interview.

If I do an interview, Montoya better pull out the special nipple cream.
This months interview is already complete, however your more than welcome to do one for next month (until it gets to be a bigger newsletter I want to hold back on multiple interviews in squadron). As for an opinion article, you can write one and I'll throw it in!
If you don't mind, just throwing me a PM with a title and a short gist of the article/articles so I can reserve a spot for it.

Last edited:

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
I'd be happy to make any propaganda or title page you wanted. Similar to the front of a magazine

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
True. But we're all his hamsters now...

If you can whip something together for a cover that would be great! Always looking for propaganda to put at the bottom of the pages as well.
Just let me know some of the content for the next publication and I'll work on it

Forgot your password?