Helping with The TESTIE Times

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Uh oh, it's been too longf since SOTS7, [CONCERN] rising. Now at... Black One, is it?

(All credit to RussianJ and BlackSunder for TESTCON chart!)

Reactions: Black Sunder

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
I'd love to help with formatting or any other graphic work for T3. I also offer my services as an author or editor if you would like them.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I feel it is my responsibility as a TEST Commissar to suggest some form of Anti-Heresy related column. As-per TEST orders, I have no actual plans so far, I'm just blurting things out at random.

But srsly, PM me I am interested in contributing.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I feel it is my responsibility as a TEST Commissar to suggest some form of Anti-Heresy related column. As-per TEST orders, I have no actual plans so far, I'm just blurting things out at random.

But srsly, PM me I am interested in contributing.
If you're not constantly wearing Black and Yellow you may be headed for the airlock for some.......breathing exercises

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Sorry it took so long to reply. Everyone who has stated interest in assisting with T3 has been given access to this sub forum.
If you volunteered and you don't have access let me know and I'll get with Seung to fix it!

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Looking for a group of people to assist with a video version of T3, for members who dislike reading.

Anyone with experience with this kind of thing let me know!

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Very sorry this hasn't been put out yet. First my computer kicked the bucket, now I'm learning publisher... Hopefully I'll have it completed by the end of the month. Content has been made my members of our "news team" since last month (I think it was last month), it is my fault there hasn't been further work on it. However I expect that being its a month behind schedule, it will be larger than normal.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Publisher? The graphic designer in me shudders, but my wallet understands why you might not have InDesign. I have experience with both, so let me know if you need any help. I can also write if so inspired, and help with editing and layout in general.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Publisher? The graphic designer in me shudders, but my wallet understands why you might not have InDesign. I have experience with both, so let me know if you need any help. I can also write if so inspired, and help with editing and layout in general.
My wife is a graphic designer as well! I dislike Publisher so far, (but i hate new things) however I'm sure it'll grow on me once I have it all figured out. As to writing, I think i can give permission to view and post in the T3 sub forum. If not I'll have to get with Seung. Once your added you can post up anything you'd like to write whenever you feel like writing without spoiling it for everyone not involved.

Forgot your password?