Herald

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am considering melting my game package to get the cred for this craft... I got an LN and upgraded it all the way up to a Hornet Ghost...

Okay, if i melt my game package, will i kill my access to the game and loose my Sq42 access? Like, can i rebuy my original game package pledge with SC nd Sq42 with the buyback token? or will it kill it outright and there will be no more NaffNaffBobFace in the 'verse?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I am considering melting my game package to get the cred for this craft... I got an LN and upgraded it all the way up to a Hornet Ghost...

Okay, if i melt my game package, will i kill my access to the game and loose my Sq42 access? Like, can i rebuy my original game package pledge with SC nd Sq42 with the buyback token? or will it kill it outright and there will be no more NaffNaffBobFace in the 'verse?
Unless it was a special addition package, you'll be able to buy it back. As in one of the limited starter packs that they're selling right now.
What kind of original package was it? Keep in mind if it doesn't let you buy back, there are a limited number of mustang and Aurora dual game packs being sold every day for the duration of this sale.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Unless it was a special addition package, you'll be able to buy it back. As in one of the limited starter packs that they're selling right now.
What kind of original package was it? Keep in mind if it doesn't let you buy back, there are a limited number of mustang and Aurora dual game packs being sold every day for the duration of this sale.
It was a normal Aurora LN package from before they split Sq42 to a standalone... I was never much of a fighter... gotta go fast!

Okay here goes nothing (apart from my access to the game)... Still have a hornet loaner with my Taurus....

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It was a normal Aurora LN package from before they split Sq42 to a standalone... I was never much of a fighter... gotta go fast!

Okay here goes nothing (apart from my access to the game)... Still have a hornet loaner with my Taurus....
Wait, you have a token for store credit buy back, right?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Wait, you have a token for store credit buy back, right?
Just read back. You do. Good. Phew.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yeah, got one aaages ago when I melted a Merlin.

All done and dusted, the Ghost is a ghost, I have my original Aurora LN Riff Raff back so good for Test Glory, and the Herald Example Of Indesision is ready to take on the world.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Ooookay I no longer have any ships to select in AC and going to the hangar crashes the game.

I tried removing the USER file but it replies can't find user login and does not replace the user file...

...I think I broke it...

agathon_orti

Commander
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
agathon orti
Ooookay I no longer have any ships to select in AC and going to the hangar crashes the game.

I tried removing the USER file but it replies can't find user login and does not replace the user file...

...I think I broke it...
no lots have people have the same problem, 2.5 is dead :P

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh they broke 2.5 when they released 2.6 to ptu!

I picked up a CCU to a Herald as it looks a good ship.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I managed to pick up an original concept one of these around the time they showed Josh's first pass at the model a few months ago.

Got it for the melt value, even then nobody seemed that interested in it, now everyone wants one yay!

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
I really liking the ship, its small but the space inside is used up well. Its also hell a fast too i easily hit the afterburners and pasted up the NPC pirates without a scratch.

Forgot your password?