Hercules military transport

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I understand this, and I can understand why people on the other side of the argument dont understand why people like myself are disgusted by this change.

Its not about the ship, or warbonds, or lti, its about having the contributions you have made to the project dismissed as worthless.

Anyway, its done, I have asked for my money back as its clearly not wanted.
its no problem sorry to see you go and wish you luck in the future hope you find the game for you or see you after development.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I personally don't care one way or the other when it comes to LTI, Warbonds etc... what I care about is a quality end game product whatever gets us there needs to be done. I have watched Montoya repeatedly say LTI is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, insurance will be relatively cheap if he is right. I understand how people can feel cheated or misled or maybe unappreciated i get it but none of it means a damn thing if the game never gets completed again I don't really care how CGI gets it done as long as it gets done the way they promised and hopefully sooner than later. :)

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I personally don't care one way or the other when it comes to LTI, Warbonds etc... what I care about is a quality end game product whatever gets us there needs to be done. I have watched Montoya repeatedly say LTI is not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, insurance will be relatively cheap if he is right. I understand how people can feel cheated or misled or maybe unappreciated i get it but none of it means a damn thing if the game never gets completed again I don't really care how CGI gets it done as long as it gets done the way they promised and hopefully sooner than later. :slight_smile:
Here here

Forgot your password?