Turrets
Additional Chin turret

A2
234 SCU cargo
Turrets from C2
Additional turrets?
MOAB type bombs?
From what I understood

So they also mentioned that the gunship variant has only a front loading hangar. The rear is taken up by the bomb assembly. The Military and gunship are heavy armor while civilian is medium armored

All Variants can fit a minimum 1 tank regardless of scu space
Civilian variant has
2 x S4 fixed deployable from the shoulder
1 Remote rear S3 turret at the bottom
1 Remote S3 turret under I'm assuming at the belly (The might be a missile turret similar to a polaris)
Requires 2 to operate
---------------------------------------------
Military has Civilian +
Additional Remote turret added below the cockpit with S3 guns
Requires 3 to operate
-------------------------------------------------------
Gunship variant Military +
2 S4 Ballistic gattling on the side in the front wing (No mention of turreted or forward facing)
2 S5 Ballistic located a bit further back from this (no mention of whether these are turreted)
Bomber area
4 x S10 Bombs or 60 x S3 (cluster configuration) for carpet bombing
Requires 8 to operate though I don't understand the logic here

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Can a 100 meter ship fit in an Idris? Having a Hercules flying out of an Idris following a group of fighters would be an scary sight.
Hahaha, sounds like a TESTies abortion! I like it.
Yeah. . .I'll stick with the Polaris.
Me too.
Got any LTI Tokens? Do the CCU's stack up well?

I joined right at the beginning of 2016 - I knew the Pledge Store and CCU system was always going to slowly become less and less viable until it was closed at the end of Beta... Perhaps this is the beginning of that process?
I think you may be right. I may CCU to one of these. Maybe.
Sometimes I REALLY hate it when my gut is right. :( I guess that I'll be obtaining some CCU upgrades to these like I did with the 100s. In my honest opinion, all concept ships should be LTI regardless, especially if it costs over $250 non-warbond.
I concur. Strongly.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
MOAB type bombs?
This is TEST Squadron & we should have all of the MOABs. (Mother Of All Beers) Nothing to get you bombed better.

Wonder what the spec diff will be IE more shields and armor or if the M2 will be the same but just come equipped with military grade equipment.
I agree, we must protect our supplies of these MOABs. (See above comment of mine ;p )

All Variants can fit a minimum 1 tank regardless of scu space
Gunship variant has
2 x S4 fixed deployable from the shoulder
1 Remote rear S3 turret at the bottom
1 Remote S3 turret under I'm assuming at the belly (The might be a missile turret similar to a polaris)
Additional Remote turret added below the cockpit with S3 guns
2 S4 Ballistic gattling on the side in the front wing (No mention of turreted or forward facing)
2 S5 Ballistic located a bit further back from this (no mention of whether these are turreted)
Bomber area
4 x S10 Bombs or 60 x S3 (cluster configuration) for carpet bombing
Requires 8 to operate though I don't understand the logic here
I might be wrong, but I believe that CIG just revealed the identity of the "Big Brother" of the Redeemer.

ive got a feeling the no lti thing is going to get reversed to many concierge members upset.
I hope & pray that you are right about this feeling of yours. Once my finances are more secure, I fully plan on saving up & to use new funds to buy out all of those ships & packages that I've had to melt that have LTI to help back this game further.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
This is TEST Squadron & we should have all of the MOABs. (Mother Of All Beers) Nothing to get you bombed better.

I agree, we must protect our supplies of these MOABs. (See above comment of mine ;p )

I might be wrong, but I believe that CIG just revealed the identity of the "Big Brother" of the Redeemer.

I hope & pray that you are right about this feeling of yours. Once my finances are more secure, I fully plan on saving up & to use new funds to buy out all of those ships & packages that I've had to melt that have LTI to help back this game further.
I think thats still the Hammerhead. This is more like the confused child that poops on peoples unsuspecting heads from up above

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

I hope & pray that you are right about this feeling of yours. Once my finances are more secure, I fully plan on saving up & to use new funds to buy out all of those ships & packages that I've had to melt that have LTI to help back this game further

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am a Concierge member and I hope the no-LTI-thing is reversed. All original concepts should have LTI, IMO. (hell, all old/new cash ships should, but that's a different discussion)
And the other percentage of the concierge who are Original Kickstarter Backers say no ship sold since that point should have had LTI.

I don't think anyone is going to be a winner in the LTI crapshoot. For the Kickstarters they can take comfort in the fact their sacrifice may have turned it from a $100 million game to a $183 million and counting game. For the rest of us? It was nice while it lasted.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
And the other percentage of the concierge who are Original Kickstarter Backers say no ship sold since that point should have had LTI.

I don't think anyone is going to be a winner in the LTI crapshoot. For the Kickstarters they can take comfort in the fact their sacrifice may have turned it from a $100 million game to a $183 million and counting game. For the rest of us? It was nice while it lasted.
im pretty sure they are trying to slow the black market down. and make ships more limited. so to be honest im not sure which direction is best its got pros and cons. most ships i buy anyhow are warbond.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Who knows at the end of Beta there may even be an CCU amnisty where the'd open up $0 CCUs again and let everyone make the fleet they really want before the lockdown. All theorycraft but i'd hope that to be the case.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
That is exactly what I had in mind. Think about it, there is a whole world of ground combat that seems to be opening up now.
Yes, but I have never heard anything that made me think this would be in the early game. I think in the expansions after Beta perhaps. It really depends upon popular demand. CIG was schrewd to offer the Tumberil first, see the response and then offer the carrier for it. Can’t blame them for clever marketing.

Forgot your password?